Just harvested the last of the Kennebec and Red Lasoda potatoes. They look great! Found some more tomatoes I hadn’t seen yesterday. I’ll post pictures of potatoes and tomatoes when my camera battery charges. I’ve dressed the soil where the potatoes were with worm castings, organic fertilizer, some soil conditioner and added some soil. It was mostly compost before. I’m going to let it sit, then fluff it up and plant some cucumbers and green beans.
- Choucroute Garnie with Braised Sauerkraut @texaswildlife, @daidue, @springdalefarm @ Springdale… instagram.com/p/BTNXLQRFsqh/ 6 hours ago
- Excited for what's next @texaswildlife, @daidue @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BTNRzc3FUpt/ 7 hours ago
- Wild Turkey Mousseline, Wild Boar Rillettes, Duck Pate, Wild Boar Bierwurst @daidue… instagram.com/p/BTNPEbnFpXe/ 8 hours ago
- Pretty excited about this @texaswildlife @texaswildlife dinner with @Daidue @springdalefarm @… instagram.com/p/BTNImwsli33/ 8 hours ago
- @mmpackeatwrite @Placeslost Apple tree in my front yard! 16 hours ago