Just harvested the last of the Kennebec and Red Lasoda potatoes. They look great! Found some more tomatoes I hadn’t seen yesterday. I’ll post pictures of potatoes and tomatoes when my camera battery charges. I’ve dressed the soil where the potatoes were with worm castings, organic fertilizer, some soil conditioner and added some soil. It was mostly compost before. I’m going to let it sit, then fluff it up and plant some cucumbers and green beans.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 1 hour ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 2 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 5 days ago