Just harvested the last of the Kennebec and Red Lasoda potatoes. They look great! Found some more tomatoes I hadn’t seen yesterday. I’ll post pictures of potatoes and tomatoes when my camera battery charges. I’ve dressed the soil where the potatoes were with worm castings, organic fertilizer, some soil conditioner and added some soil. It was mostly compost before. I’m going to let it sit, then fluff it up and plant some cucumbers and green beans.
- RT @txbeetree: Hey Central TX/Austin folks: Two Hives Honey shop grand opening Aug 27! fb.me/I87LSNNP 1 day ago
- Just some of the ones that didn't make it to the finals. #hotsaucefest @austinchronicle… instagram.com/p/BYBm5jXlUFq/ 3 days ago
- Ready to start judging! @austinchronicle @chronevents @DoctoredWatson @ Fiesta Gardens instagram.com/p/BYBV6K4lwia/ 3 days ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! See you 9:00-1:00! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BX-knhtlUf2/ 4 days ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: Monday is the Solar Eclipse, and Dark Side of the Moon session. Reserve your seat today: 512-838-6545 https://t.co/OqnJ… 4 days ago