Just harvested the last of the Kennebec and Red Lasoda potatoes. They look great! Found some more tomatoes I hadn’t seen yesterday. I’ll post pictures of potatoes and tomatoes when my camera battery charges. I’ve dressed the soil where the potatoes were with worm castings, organic fertilizer, some soil conditioner and added some soil. It was mostly compost before. I’m going to let it sit, then fluff it up and plant some cucumbers and green beans.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago