Just harvested the last of the Kennebec and Red Lasoda potatoes. They look great! Found some more tomatoes I hadn’t seen yesterday. I’ll post pictures of potatoes and tomatoes when my camera battery charges. I’ve dressed the soil where the potatoes were with worm castings, organic fertilizer, some soil conditioner and added some soil. It was mostly compost before. I’m going to let it sit, then fluff it up and plant some cucumbers and green beans.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 1 hour ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 3 hours ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 1 day ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 2 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 2 days ago