All of the crazy heirloom tomato transplants I purchased at the Sunshine Community Gardens have tomatoes on them. I can’t wait to see the black, brown and purple varieties as they ripen and taste them. I had strawberries and sweet 100s from the raised garden for breakfast this morning. I’ll harvest the rest of the potatoes this weekend, amend the soil where they grew. My research on crop rotation points to planting green beans there next.
- @aneelee Thank you! 1 day ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 1 day ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 1 day ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 2 days ago
- Harvesting lettuces for dinner! #growyourown instagram.com/p/BaSZJMQF7ri/ 3 days ago