All of the crazy heirloom tomato transplants I purchased at the Sunshine Community Gardens have tomatoes on them. I can’t wait to see the black, brown and purple varieties as they ripen and taste them. I had strawberries and sweet 100s from the raised garden for breakfast this morning. I’ll harvest the rest of the potatoes this weekend, amend the soil where they grew. My research on crop rotation points to planting green beans there next.
- Zinnias are so amazing. @springdalefarm #farmfresh #farmlife instagram.com/p/BUmaraMlD69/ 21 hours ago
- Ellie May the @springdalefarm dog chillin at the farmstand. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUmZ4RYFE9s/ 21 hours ago
- Thank you @OlamaieAustin for another amazing dinner. Happy to bring a newbie for her birthday! 1 day ago
- We'll have plenty of natural Insect Repellant at the farmstand tomorrow for your holiday… instagram.com/p/BUjoVPSDNpI/ 1 day ago
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 3 days ago