All of the crazy heirloom tomato transplants I purchased at the Sunshine Community Gardens have tomatoes on them. I can’t wait to see the black, brown and purple varieties as they ripen and taste them. I had strawberries and sweet 100s from the raised garden for breakfast this morning. I’ll harvest the rest of the potatoes this weekend, amend the soil where they grew. My research on crop rotation points to planting green beans there next.
- Come on over to @springdalefarm! We are ready for you! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bh1bqC2BtWx/ 3 days ago
- Accoutrement for the next course @springdalefarm @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and… instagram.com/p/BhxakfOh0iK/ 5 days ago
- Beautiful evening @springdalefarm for the @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and @lewiswines @… instagram.com/p/BhxWZIwh7cY/ 5 days ago
- Pulling up the bolters. Still lots in the ground who will hopefully make it to storing onion… instagram.com/p/BhrKYg_hJ7P/ 1 week ago
- @suerteatx goat rib taco. We ate all the food before getting pictures-so good! Scratch masa… instagram.com/p/Bhp7TjaBcrV/ 1 week ago