All of the crazy heirloom tomato transplants I purchased at the Sunshine Community Gardens have tomatoes on them. I can’t wait to see the black, brown and purple varieties as they ripen and taste them. I had strawberries and sweet 100s from the raised garden for breakfast this morning. I’ll harvest the rest of the potatoes this weekend, amend the soil where they grew. My research on crop rotation points to planting green beans there next.
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 2 days ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 2 days ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 2 days ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 2 days ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 2 days ago