All of the crazy heirloom tomato transplants I purchased at the Sunshine Community Gardens have tomatoes on them. I can’t wait to see the black, brown and purple varieties as they ripen and taste them. I had strawberries and sweet 100s from the raised garden for breakfast this morning. I’ll harvest the rest of the potatoes this weekend, amend the soil where they grew. My research on crop rotation points to planting green beans there next.
- @SOCOPetLounge Ellie May! 7 hours ago
- Just a farm dog and her toy. #dogsofinstagram @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BXBHMjDlx-Z/ 15 hours ago
- 15 lbs of smoked red jalapeños, 4 qts tomatoes, 46 jars of Chipotles in Adobo. #canning instagram.com/p/BW7z0nkl7xd/ 2 days ago
- The culmination of much gardening and then smoking comes together. Chipotles in Adobo canning day. instagram.com/p/BW7c2q7lq48/ 2 days ago
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 4 days ago