I’ve almost eaten all the lettuce out of the raised garden, and have started new lettuce seeds in 2 big pots. With the heat coming on soon, I should be able to extend my lettuce growing well into summer by pulling the pots out of the sun when it gets too hot. Black Seeded Simpson is my favorite variety as it very tender, even when mature. We’ll see how this experiment goes. I never want to eat store bought lettuce again.
- 15 lbs of smoked red jalapeños, 4 qts tomatoes, 46 jars of Chipotles in Adobo. #canning instagram.com/p/BW7z0nkl7xd/ 1 day ago
- The culmination of much gardening and then smoking comes together. Chipotles in Adobo canning day. instagram.com/p/BW7c2q7lq48/ 1 day ago
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 3 days ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 1 week ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago