I’ve almost eaten all the lettuce out of the raised garden, and have started new lettuce seeds in 2 big pots. With the heat coming on soon, I should be able to extend my lettuce growing well into summer by pulling the pots out of the sun when it gets too hot. Black Seeded Simpson is my favorite variety as it very tender, even when mature. We’ll see how this experiment goes. I never want to eat store bought lettuce again.
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 2 hours ago
- Farmstand Table @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegg1LFaDJ/ 2 hours ago
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 3 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 4 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 4 days ago