I’ve almost eaten all the lettuce out of the raised garden, and have started new lettuce seeds in 2 big pots. With the heat coming on soon, I should be able to extend my lettuce growing well into summer by pulling the pots out of the sun when it gets too hot. Black Seeded Simpson is my favorite variety as it very tender, even when mature. We’ll see how this experiment goes. I never want to eat store bought lettuce again.
- Enchiladas @daidue are my favorite in town. #oldschool @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BacItUsFqo2/ 4 days ago
- @aneelee Thank you! 6 days ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 6 days ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 6 days ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 1 week ago