I’ve almost eaten all the lettuce out of the raised garden, and have started new lettuce seeds in 2 big pots. With the heat coming on soon, I should be able to extend my lettuce growing well into summer by pulling the pots out of the sun when it gets too hot. Black Seeded Simpson is my favorite variety as it very tender, even when mature. We’ll see how this experiment goes. I never want to eat store bought lettuce again.
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 13 hours ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 13 hours ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 13 hours ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 14 hours ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 19 hours ago