I’ve almost eaten all the lettuce out of the raised garden, and have started new lettuce seeds in 2 big pots. With the heat coming on soon, I should be able to extend my lettuce growing well into summer by pulling the pots out of the sun when it gets too hot. Black Seeded Simpson is my favorite variety as it very tender, even when mature. We’ll see how this experiment goes. I never want to eat store bought lettuce again.
- Come on over to @springdalefarm! We are ready for you! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bh1bqC2BtWx/ 3 days ago
- Accoutrement for the next course @springdalefarm @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and… instagram.com/p/BhxakfOh0iK/ 5 days ago
- Beautiful evening @springdalefarm for the @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and @lewiswines @… instagram.com/p/BhxWZIwh7cY/ 5 days ago
- Pulling up the bolters. Still lots in the ground who will hopefully make it to storing onion… instagram.com/p/BhrKYg_hJ7P/ 1 week ago
- @suerteatx goat rib taco. We ate all the food before getting pictures-so good! Scratch masa… instagram.com/p/Bhp7TjaBcrV/ 1 week ago