Yesterday evening I harvested more red potatoes. They are good sized. I had enough to share with my parents and will be roasting some for dinner tonight with olive oil and rosemary. Yum. I’m harvesting the rest this weekend. I need the space for some new and different veggies. I initially threw the harvested plants into the compost, but then read that you shouldn’t compost potato or tomato plants as they can carry disease that will affect future crops. I learn something new every day.
- Off to deliver soap to @Daidue. The first batch using their tallow! instagram.com/p/BTb6KLgjZSb/ 1 day ago
- Rewards for early planting, good weather and bird netting instagram.com/p/BTajV8WFtzm/ 1 day ago
- Oak Hill Heat 2017 app.snap-raise.com/fundraisers/29… 1 day ago
- More junk food at the heart hospital. Next to the salty snacks. @ Austin Heart - Heart Hospital… instagram.com/p/BTUKmdFlLBu/ 4 days ago
- @UmiSushiBar I think I'll just keep making that one! 4 days ago