Yesterday evening I harvested more red potatoes. They are good sized. I had enough to share with my parents and will be roasting some for dinner tonight with olive oil and rosemary. Yum. I’m harvesting the rest this weekend. I need the space for some new and different veggies. I initially threw the harvested plants into the compost, but then read that you shouldn’t compost potato or tomato plants as they can carry disease that will affect future crops. I learn something new every day.
- Free puppy kisses @springdalefarm today! @… instagram.com/p/BkQAluehBg_/… 10 hours ago
- Beautiful Food thebrewerstableaustin @ The… instagram.com/p/BkOdyowBiEz/… 1 day ago
- Tomatoes for days! @springdalefarm. @… instagram.com/p/BkFlKzehZI_/… 4 days ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bj92u2cHR6R/… 1 week ago
- Farm tables are full! @springdalefarm. Plus… instagram.com/p/BjzkaVhhRPk/… 1 week ago