Yesterday evening I harvested more red potatoes. They are good sized. I had enough to share with my parents and will be roasting some for dinner tonight with olive oil and rosemary. Yum. I’m harvesting the rest this weekend. I need the space for some new and different veggies. I initially threw the harvested plants into the compost, but then read that you shouldn’t compost potato or tomato plants as they can carry disease that will affect future crops. I learn something new every day.
- Farmstand @springdalefarm is full of beautiful produce! Come see us 9:00-1:00 and grab some… instagram.com/p/BV4qOmGFF8M/ 3 hours ago
- Tables are full @springdalefarm! Market today 9:00-1:00 @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BVuWXO1FL7m/ 4 days ago
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 5 days ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 5 days ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 5 days ago