My favorite time to be in my gardens is the first thing in the morning, when its cool. This morning I had fresh strawberries from the garden for breakfast. No plastic container to recycle, and I threw the stems into the compost pile. The blackberries are about half way formed and I should have an abundant crop from the plant I planted a year ago. I just need to get to them before critters do.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago