My favorite time to be in my gardens is the first thing in the morning, when its cool. This morning I had fresh strawberries from the garden for breakfast. No plastic container to recycle, and I threw the stems into the compost pile. The blackberries are about half way formed and I should have an abundant crop from the plant I planted a year ago. I just need to get to them before critters do.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 4 days ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 4 days ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 5 days ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 6 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 6 days ago