As you are eating your lunch today, ponder where your food came from. Did the vegetables in your salad sit on a truck for days, being transported from an other state, or country? Who grew it, who picked it, what was it fertilized with and what did they spray on it to keep the pests away? All good reasons to grow as much of your own food as you can, in my opinion.
- Free puppy kisses @springdalefarm today! @… instagram.com/p/BkQAluehBg_/… 10 hours ago
- Beautiful Food thebrewerstableaustin @ The… instagram.com/p/BkOdyowBiEz/… 1 day ago
- Tomatoes for days! @springdalefarm. @… instagram.com/p/BkFlKzehZI_/… 4 days ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bj92u2cHR6R/… 1 week ago
- Farm tables are full! @springdalefarm. Plus… instagram.com/p/BjzkaVhhRPk/… 1 week ago