Last night we were working on some promotional material for our booth for LCRA’s Earth Day and we were talking about growing food. It seems so crazy that we would buy food grown in Mexico, or wherever else, that has been sitting on a truck for who knows how long. It is so simple to grow food. All you need is some good soil, sun and water. It just makes sense.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 1 week ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 1 week ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 1 week ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 1 week ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago