Last night we were working on some promotional material for our booth for LCRA’s Earth Day and we were talking about growing food. It seems so crazy that we would buy food grown in Mexico, or wherever else, that has been sitting on a truck for who knows how long. It is so simple to grow food. All you need is some good soil, sun and water. It just makes sense.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 4 days ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 4 days ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 5 days ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 6 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 6 days ago