Last night we were working on some promotional material for our booth for LCRA’s Earth Day and we were talking about growing food. It seems so crazy that we would buy food grown in Mexico, or wherever else, that has been sitting on a truck for who knows how long. It is so simple to grow food. All you need is some good soil, sun and water. It just makes sense.
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 3 hours ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 4 hours ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 4 hours ago
- RT @txbeetree: Bee Tree Halloumi all stocked and ready for your grill at Antonelli's Cheese Shop, Farmhouse Delivery, Boggy... https://t.co… 17 hours ago
- Enjoying a @springdalefarm heirloom tomato dish eberlyatx! @ EBERLY instagram.com/p/BVqLYT5l7k5/ 22 hours ago