I inspected each tomato plant carefully to see their progress. I have about 4-6 fairly mature Celebrity tomatoes, 3 cherry tomatoes, a couple of tiny purple Cherokee tomatos, 3 Juliets and a couple of mystery heirloom tomatoes that I started from seed. These are the first to bear fruit. I counted them to make sure no garden invader is around. I have abundant blackberries forming too. I bought an heirloom tomato this weekend for 5.99 a pound at Central Market. I decided not to buy any more tomatoes, I’ll just wait for my own. The lettuce is looking ready to eat and some of the onions are too. Maybe I’ll experiment, and see how long I can go just eating what I produce.
- Choucroute Garnie with Braised Sauerkraut @texaswildlife, @daidue, @springdalefarm @ Springdale… instagram.com/p/BTNXLQRFsqh/ 6 hours ago
- Excited for what's next @texaswildlife, @daidue @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BTNRzc3FUpt/ 7 hours ago
- Wild Turkey Mousseline, Wild Boar Rillettes, Duck Pate, Wild Boar Bierwurst @daidue… instagram.com/p/BTNPEbnFpXe/ 8 hours ago
- Pretty excited about this @texaswildlife @texaswildlife dinner with @Daidue @springdalefarm @… instagram.com/p/BTNImwsli33/ 8 hours ago
- @mmpackeatwrite @Placeslost Apple tree in my front yard! 16 hours ago