I inspected each tomato plant carefully to see their progress. I have about 4-6 fairly mature Celebrity tomatoes, 3 cherry tomatoes, a couple of tiny purple Cherokee tomatos, 3 Juliets and a couple of mystery heirloom tomatoes that I started from seed. These are the first to bear fruit. I counted them to make sure no garden invader is around. I have abundant blackberries forming too. I bought an heirloom tomato this weekend for 5.99 a pound at Central Market. I decided not to buy any more tomatoes, I’ll just wait for my own. The lettuce is looking ready to eat and some of the onions are too. Maybe I’ll experiment, and see how long I can go just eating what I produce.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 1 hour ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 2 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 5 days ago