I have a key lime tree, in a huge pot. I bought it last year, and it yielded some limes. I kept it from the cold weather, and babied it all winter. It had some limes on it two weeks ago, before the freeze/warm/freeze/warm weather. It also had blossoms all over. All but one early lime are gone, but some of the blossoms are turning into limes. Perhaps the weather strangeness confused it?
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 13 hours ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 13 hours ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 13 hours ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 14 hours ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 19 hours ago