I have a key lime tree, in a huge pot. I bought it last year, and it yielded some limes. I kept it from the cold weather, and babied it all winter. It had some limes on it two weeks ago, before the freeze/warm/freeze/warm weather. It also had blossoms all over. All but one early lime are gone, but some of the blossoms are turning into limes. Perhaps the weather strangeness confused it?
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 2 hours ago
- Farmstand Table @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegg1LFaDJ/ 2 hours ago
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 3 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 4 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 4 days ago