I have a key lime tree, in a huge pot. I bought it last year, and it yielded some limes. I kept it from the cold weather, and babied it all winter. It had some limes on it two weeks ago, before the freeze/warm/freeze/warm weather. It also had blossoms all over. All but one early lime are gone, but some of the blossoms are turning into limes. Perhaps the weather strangeness confused it?
- Enchiladas @daidue are my favorite in town. #oldschool @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BacItUsFqo2/ 4 days ago
- @aneelee Thank you! 6 days ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 6 days ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 6 days ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 1 week ago