I have a key lime tree, in a huge pot. I bought it last year, and it yielded some limes. I kept it from the cold weather, and babied it all winter. It had some limes on it two weeks ago, before the freeze/warm/freeze/warm weather. It also had blossoms all over. All but one early lime are gone, but some of the blossoms are turning into limes. Perhaps the weather strangeness confused it?
- 15 lbs of smoked red jalapeños, 4 qts tomatoes, 46 jars of Chipotles in Adobo. #canning instagram.com/p/BW7z0nkl7xd/ 1 day ago
- The culmination of much gardening and then smoking comes together. Chipotles in Adobo canning day. instagram.com/p/BW7c2q7lq48/ 1 day ago
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 3 days ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 1 week ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago