For the first time ever this year, I started vegetables from seed. I had peppers, herbs, and 5 different types of heirloom tomato seeds I purchased online. As it appeared my seed starting was to be unsuccessful, (they were really leggy), I let the labels fall off. I abandoned almost everything except the heirloom tomatoes and transplanted some into quart sized pots and stuck them in the greenhouse. After lots of TLC and worm castings, they actually started growing and putting on new sets of leaves. I transferred them to the raised garden and they are rocking right along. I planted the last 2 yesterday. I guess I won’t know what varieties I actually planted until they start setting fruit.
- Get on over to flourish.atx for the @SpringdaleHM pop-up or your holidays might succ! @ Flourish… instagram.com/p/Bcf1H7NF1tH/ 5 days ago
- Beautiful produce @springdalefarm today! Plus, @confituras, @howyoubean, @lostpinesyaupon,… instagram.com/p/BcfDX0bldmu/ 5 days ago
- Perfect cookies for a baby shower! Thank you @polkadotsatx instagram.com/p/BcQHuvhFUuW/ 1 week ago
- Buying all the cheese @antonellischz! @ Antonelli's Cheese Shop instagram.com/p/BcNfYp4FF0p/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! Beautiful fresh produce, coffee, jams, hot sauce honey, soaps,… instagram.com/p/BcNCXp2lSZA/ 1 week ago