For the first time ever this year, I started vegetables from seed. I had peppers, herbs, and 5 different types of heirloom tomato seeds I purchased online. As it appeared my seed starting was to be unsuccessful, (they were really leggy), I let the labels fall off. I abandoned almost everything except the heirloom tomatoes and transplanted some into quart sized pots and stuck them in the greenhouse. After lots of TLC and worm castings, they actually started growing and putting on new sets of leaves. I transferred them to the raised garden and they are rocking right along. I planted the last 2 yesterday. I guess I won’t know what varieties I actually planted until they start setting fruit.
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 2 hours ago
- Farmstand Table @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegg1LFaDJ/ 2 hours ago
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 3 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 4 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 4 days ago