Hopefully the last potential freeze is behind us for this season. My raised gardens, luttuce and herb pots all remain covered, either with Planket or frost cover and the potted fruit trees are still in the garage for now. I’ll uncover everything when it gets a little warmer. Hopefully we can resart Spring and get everyone growing. I’m going to get some squash in the ground tomorrow and maybe some cucumbers, too.
- So happy! @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BfjIw_CluEJ/ 9 hours ago
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 5 days ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 5 days ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 6 days ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 1 week ago