Hopefully the last potential freeze is behind us for this season. My raised gardens, luttuce and herb pots all remain covered, either with Planket or frost cover and the potted fruit trees are still in the garage for now. I’ll uncover everything when it gets a little warmer. Hopefully we can resart Spring and get everyone growing. I’m going to get some squash in the ground tomorrow and maybe some cucumbers, too.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 1 week ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 1 week ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 1 week ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 1 week ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago