Hopefully the last potential freeze is behind us for this season. My raised gardens, luttuce and herb pots all remain covered, either with Planket or frost cover and the potted fruit trees are still in the garage for now. I’ll uncover everything when it gets a little warmer. Hopefully we can resart Spring and get everyone growing. I’m going to get some squash in the ground tomorrow and maybe some cucumbers, too.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 15 hours ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 3 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 6 days ago