The raised garden is covered with its Planket again. Another freeze threatened for tonight. I’ve yet to cover the two new raised beds but will have to tonight as several my heirloom tomatos, started from seed are planted there. I lost my entire garden last year to hail, and don’t want to lose anything this year because I was too lazy to cover it up. I have two tomato plants left in the greenhouse, just in case.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 1 hour ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 3 hours ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 1 day ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 2 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 2 days ago