The raised garden is covered with its Planket again. Another freeze threatened for tonight. I’ve yet to cover the two new raised beds but will have to tonight as several my heirloom tomatos, started from seed are planted there. I lost my entire garden last year to hail, and don’t want to lose anything this year because I was too lazy to cover it up. I have two tomato plants left in the greenhouse, just in case.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 15 hours ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 3 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 6 days ago