The raised garden is covered with its Planket again. Another freeze threatened for tonight. I’ve yet to cover the two new raised beds but will have to tonight as several my heirloom tomatos, started from seed are planted there. I lost my entire garden last year to hail, and don’t want to lose anything this year because I was too lazy to cover it up. I have two tomato plants left in the greenhouse, just in case.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago