The wind is battering my tomatos and there is a freeze warning for the next two nights. I had already removed the pvc that held the covers for my gardens, and now I’m on my way back to prepare to cover the gardens again to protect the tomatos and peppers. Had a couple of onions bolt, due to their confusion with this weather. The rest look ok for now. I’ll be glad when the last cold snap is behind us.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 1 hour ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 2 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 5 days ago