The wind is battering my tomatos and there is a freeze warning for the next two nights. I had already removed the pvc that held the covers for my gardens, and now I’m on my way back to prepare to cover the gardens again to protect the tomatos and peppers. Had a couple of onions bolt, due to their confusion with this weather. The rest look ok for now. I’ll be glad when the last cold snap is behind us.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 1 hour ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 3 hours ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 1 day ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 2 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 2 days ago