The wind is battering my tomatos and there is a freeze warning for the next two nights. I had already removed the pvc that held the covers for my gardens, and now I’m on my way back to prepare to cover the gardens again to protect the tomatos and peppers. Had a couple of onions bolt, due to their confusion with this weather. The rest look ok for now. I’ll be glad when the last cold snap is behind us.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago