Recently I posted about my business partner and dearest friend bringing me some raised garden beds he had built out of old cedar decking, since we have not been able to give ourselves gardens using our company inventory, due to the high demand. Here is a photo of those wood beds for which I’m eternally grateful.
- So happy! @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BfjIw_CluEJ/ 9 hours ago
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 5 days ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 5 days ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 6 days ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 1 week ago