This blog is meant to be about my garden and gardening experiences, achievements, failures, etc. Some readers may know that I am part of a company that sells raised beds made of recycled plastic and wood fibers. This blog is not to promote my business as much as talk about gardening. However, we have been so busy installing gardens for folks, we are having a hard time keeping inventory in stock. I was out of space and the greenhouse was full and I was back to gardening in pots, which I don’t like at all. Knowing this, my business partner and dearest friend on this Earth, showed up at my house today with two gardens he had built for me out of cedar planks. They are on the side of my house now, filled with all of the peppers I had planted in pots on the driveway, and the rest of the tomatoes from the greenhouse. I got a few marigolds to intersperse with the tomatoes to ward off aphids, as well. I think gardeners are great people. Gardening brings out the best in people. All of the folks we have met in our business are amazing. None so however, as my garden bearing business partner and most awesome friend.
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 2 hours ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 5 days ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- It's Taco Wednesday @edeneastaustin from 9:00-1:00 during @springdalefarm @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BWcw_6vFLvL/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm instagram.com/p/BWcu_dTFxTg/ 1 week ago