This blog is meant to be about my garden and gardening experiences, achievements, failures, etc. Some readers may know that I am part of a company that sells raised beds made of recycled plastic and wood fibers. This blog is not to promote my business as much as talk about gardening. However, we have been so busy installing gardens for folks, we are having a hard time keeping inventory in stock. I was out of space and the greenhouse was full and I was back to gardening in pots, which I don’t like at all. Knowing this, my business partner and dearest friend on this Earth, showed up at my house today with two gardens he had built for me out of cedar planks. They are on the side of my house now, filled with all of the peppers I had planted in pots on the driveway, and the rest of the tomatoes from the greenhouse. I got a few marigolds to intersperse with the tomatoes to ward off aphids, as well. I think gardeners are great people. Gardening brings out the best in people. All of the folks we have met in our business are amazing. None so however, as my garden bearing business partner and most awesome friend.
- Get on over to flourish.atx for the @SpringdaleHM pop-up or your holidays might succ! @ Flourish… instagram.com/p/Bcf1H7NF1tH/ 3 days ago
- Beautiful produce @springdalefarm today! Plus, @confituras, @howyoubean, @lostpinesyaupon,… instagram.com/p/BcfDX0bldmu/ 3 days ago
- Perfect cookies for a baby shower! Thank you @polkadotsatx instagram.com/p/BcQHuvhFUuW/ 1 week ago
- Buying all the cheese @antonellischz! @ Antonelli's Cheese Shop instagram.com/p/BcNfYp4FF0p/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! Beautiful fresh produce, coffee, jams, hot sauce honey, soaps,… instagram.com/p/BcNCXp2lSZA/ 1 week ago