I didn’t make it to the Zilker Garden Festival yesterday, but plan to get there this afternoon. Had my first Juliet tomato yesterday with some goat cheese and a basil leaf wrapped around it. Yum. I’m looking forward to the best crop of tomatos I’ve ever had, and the most varied crop as well. Its going to be a great season!
- Off to deliver soap to @Daidue. The first batch using their tallow! instagram.com/p/BTb6KLgjZSb/ 1 day ago
- Rewards for early planting, good weather and bird netting instagram.com/p/BTajV8WFtzm/ 1 day ago
- Oak Hill Heat 2017 app.snap-raise.com/fundraisers/29… 1 day ago
- More junk food at the heart hospital. Next to the salty snacks. @ Austin Heart - Heart Hospital… instagram.com/p/BTUKmdFlLBu/ 4 days ago
- @UmiSushiBar I think I'll just keep making that one! 4 days ago