I didn’t make it to the Zilker Garden Festival yesterday, but plan to get there this afternoon. Had my first Juliet tomato yesterday with some goat cheese and a basil leaf wrapped around it. Yum. I’m looking forward to the best crop of tomatos I’ve ever had, and the most varied crop as well. Its going to be a great season!
- Free puppy kisses @springdalefarm today! @… instagram.com/p/BkQAluehBg_/… 10 hours ago
- Beautiful Food thebrewerstableaustin @ The… instagram.com/p/BkOdyowBiEz/… 1 day ago
- Tomatoes for days! @springdalefarm. @… instagram.com/p/BkFlKzehZI_/… 4 days ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bj92u2cHR6R/… 1 week ago
- Farm tables are full! @springdalefarm. Plus… instagram.com/p/BjzkaVhhRPk/… 1 week ago