I didn’t make it to the Zilker Garden Festival yesterday, but plan to get there this afternoon. Had my first Juliet tomato yesterday with some goat cheese and a basil leaf wrapped around it. Yum. I’m looking forward to the best crop of tomatos I’ve ever had, and the most varied crop as well. Its going to be a great season!
- After 10 days, a good rinse and several hours of smoke there will be bacon. instagram.com/p/Bgo33bglJmx/ 1 day ago
- Fun with the Dehydrator this morning preserving the harvest. #growyourown instagram.com/p/BgoHK4wlCnp/ 1 day ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bglj4vTDLtM/ 2 days ago
- Pink contrails this morning. @ Tarrytown, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BglcjsnDqok/ 2 days ago
- Steer wrestling, or not. @rodeoaustin #betterlucknexttime instagram.com/p/BgemBEzDar4/ 5 days ago