Tomatos don’t like this cold. Neither do the peppers. My raised garden is covered again and the potted peppers are in out of the cold wind. My patio peach tree, both blackberry bushes and the lime tree are all covered with flowers. The potatoes are flowering too. Tried to dig down beside one plant to see what is going on down there, but didn’t get to see. I did pull up an onion. Not time yet. I ate it anyway and it was good. Had my first Juliet tomato too. Yum. The Celebrities have lots of baby tomatos on them now too! We installed raised gardens for people all morning so I missed the Zilker Garden Fest. Will go tomorrow.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago