Tomatos don’t like this cold. Neither do the peppers. My raised garden is covered again and the potted peppers are in out of the cold wind. My patio peach tree, both blackberry bushes and the lime tree are all covered with flowers. The potatoes are flowering too. Tried to dig down beside one plant to see what is going on down there, but didn’t get to see. I did pull up an onion. Not time yet. I ate it anyway and it was good. Had my first Juliet tomato too. Yum. The Celebrities have lots of baby tomatos on them now too! We installed raised gardens for people all morning so I missed the Zilker Garden Fest. Will go tomorrow.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 3 days ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 3 days ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 5 days ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 6 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 6 days ago