Tomatos don’t like this cold. Neither do the peppers. My raised garden is covered again and the potted peppers are in out of the cold wind. My patio peach tree, both blackberry bushes and the lime tree are all covered with flowers. The potatoes are flowering too. Tried to dig down beside one plant to see what is going on down there, but didn’t get to see. I did pull up an onion. Not time yet. I ate it anyway and it was good. Had my first Juliet tomato too. Yum. The Celebrities have lots of baby tomatos on them now too! We installed raised gardens for people all morning so I missed the Zilker Garden Fest. Will go tomorrow.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! See you 9:00-1:00! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BX-knhtlUf2/ 8 hours ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: Monday is the Solar Eclipse, and Dark Side of the Moon session. Reserve your seat today: 512-838-6545 https://t.co/OqnJ… 19 hours ago
- Pork Chop, Summer Veg, Corn Butter @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9Han9FDrS/ 22 hours ago
- Watermelon and Radish Salad @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9FVEiFUN3/ 22 hours ago
- Summer Squash Carpaccio @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9C9VlFueK/ 22 hours ago