The raised garden has proved to be much better for tomatos than pots ever were. I have lots of Super Sweet 100s already as well as the Celebrities I babied in the greenhouse with lots of TLC and worm castings. The heirlooms are all flowering and I’m looking forward to tasting some unusual varieties. I’m using Rabbit Hill Tomato and Pepper food and have several peppers as well, although the peppers are still in pots. Two pepper plants are still in exile, battling aphids and I don’t want them near my garden.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 4 days ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 4 days ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 5 days ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 6 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 6 days ago