The raised garden has proved to be much better for tomatos than pots ever were. I have lots of Super Sweet 100s already as well as the Celebrities I babied in the greenhouse with lots of TLC and worm castings. The heirlooms are all flowering and I’m looking forward to tasting some unusual varieties. I’m using Rabbit Hill Tomato and Pepper food and have several peppers as well, although the peppers are still in pots. Two pepper plants are still in exile, battling aphids and I don’t want them near my garden.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 10 hours ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 3 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 6 days ago