The raised garden has proved to be much better for tomatos than pots ever were. I have lots of Super Sweet 100s already as well as the Celebrities I babied in the greenhouse with lots of TLC and worm castings. The heirlooms are all flowering and I’m looking forward to tasting some unusual varieties. I’m using Rabbit Hill Tomato and Pepper food and have several peppers as well, although the peppers are still in pots. Two pepper plants are still in exile, battling aphids and I don’t want them near my garden.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! See you 9:00-1:00! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BX-knhtlUf2/ 12 hours ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: Monday is the Solar Eclipse, and Dark Side of the Moon session. Reserve your seat today: 512-838-6545 https://t.co/OqnJ… 23 hours ago
- Pork Chop, Summer Veg, Corn Butter @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9Han9FDrS/ 1 day ago
- Watermelon and Radish Salad @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9FVEiFUN3/ 1 day ago
- Summer Squash Carpaccio @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9C9VlFueK/ 1 day ago