The raised garden has proved to be much better for tomatos than pots ever were. I have lots of Super Sweet 100s already as well as the Celebrities I babied in the greenhouse with lots of TLC and worm castings. The heirlooms are all flowering and I’m looking forward to tasting some unusual varieties. I’m using Rabbit Hill Tomato and Pepper food and have several peppers as well, although the peppers are still in pots. Two pepper plants are still in exile, battling aphids and I don’t want them near my garden.
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 37 minutes ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 46 minutes ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 48 minutes ago
- RT @txbeetree: Bee Tree Halloumi all stocked and ready for your grill at Antonelli's Cheese Shop, Farmhouse Delivery, Boggy... https://t.co… 14 hours ago
- Enjoying a @springdalefarm heirloom tomato dish eberlyatx! @ EBERLY instagram.com/p/BVqLYT5l7k5/ 18 hours ago