The raised garden has proved to be much better for tomatos than pots ever were. I have lots of Super Sweet 100s already as well as the Celebrities I babied in the greenhouse with lots of TLC and worm castings. The heirlooms are all flowering and I’m looking forward to tasting some unusual varieties. I’m using Rabbit Hill Tomato and Pepper food and have several peppers as well, although the peppers are still in pots. Two pepper plants are still in exile, battling aphids and I don’t want them near my garden.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 1 week ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 1 week ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 1 week ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 1 week ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago