I love Spring! The oak trees I planted in the fall are budding. I dutifully watered them all winter and now its paying off. The raised garden is so full of onions, lettuce, tomatos, strawberries and potatoes, there is no more room. The peppers and herbs and more lettuce are all in pots. My patio peach tree has the most gorgeous pink blossoms on it. The lime tree is covered in flowers which are feeding the bees. Bees! That’s a good thing. Bees pollinate and they were hard to find last year. Speaking of peach blossoms, we drove to Fredericksburg yesterday just to get away. The acres of peach orchards in Stonwall are all covered in various shades of pink blossoms. Its a site to see. Spring rocks!
- Come on over to @springdalefarm! We are ready for you! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bh1bqC2BtWx/ 10 hours ago
- Accoutrement for the next course @springdalefarm @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and… instagram.com/p/BhxakfOh0iK/ 2 days ago
- Beautiful evening @springdalefarm for the @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and @lewiswines @… instagram.com/p/BhxWZIwh7cY/ 2 days ago
- Pulling up the bolters. Still lots in the ground who will hopefully make it to storing onion… instagram.com/p/BhrKYg_hJ7P/ 4 days ago
- @suerteatx goat rib taco. We ate all the food before getting pictures-so good! Scratch masa… instagram.com/p/Bhp7TjaBcrV/ 4 days ago