I love Spring! The oak trees I planted in the fall are budding. I dutifully watered them all winter and now its paying off. The raised garden is so full of onions, lettuce, tomatos, strawberries and potatoes, there is no more room. The peppers and herbs and more lettuce are all in pots. My patio peach tree has the most gorgeous pink blossoms on it. The lime tree is covered in flowers which are feeding the bees. Bees! That’s a good thing. Bees pollinate and they were hard to find last year. Speaking of peach blossoms, we drove to Fredericksburg yesterday just to get away. The acres of peach orchards in Stonwall are all covered in various shades of pink blossoms. Its a site to see. Spring rocks!
- @SOCOPetLounge Ellie May! 7 hours ago
- Just a farm dog and her toy. #dogsofinstagram @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BXBHMjDlx-Z/ 15 hours ago
- 15 lbs of smoked red jalapeños, 4 qts tomatoes, 46 jars of Chipotles in Adobo. #canning instagram.com/p/BW7z0nkl7xd/ 2 days ago
- The culmination of much gardening and then smoking comes together. Chipotles in Adobo canning day. instagram.com/p/BW7c2q7lq48/ 2 days ago
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 4 days ago