This year, I planted more tomato plants than ever before, since I have a raised bed finally. I’ve had limited success in pots, so I’m looking forward to lots of success in the garden. I have never planted heirlooms before either, and this year I planted 6 or 7. Upon good advice, to protect my tomatos and the rest of the garden from aphids, I bought a tub of ladybugs. I watered the garden well, and released them last night in the dark. I was delighted this morning when I went out to the garden, to find ladybugs everywhere, some clinging to the tomato cages, and some already working away on the tomatos and potato plants. I hope to provide a good habitat for them so they will stick around and keep my plants pest free.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago