Maybe the first day of Spring will motivate more folks to get their garden started. I had fresh strawberries from my garden for breakfast. The onions are getting big and the potatoes are about to flower! I already have baby tomatos in my raised garden and small peppers in pots. And lots of lettuce still.
- @aneelee Thank you! 1 day ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 1 day ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 1 day ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 2 days ago
- Harvesting lettuces for dinner! #growyourown instagram.com/p/BaSZJMQF7ri/ 3 days ago