Yay the sun finally returned. My raised garden has been planketed and the patio herb and lettuce garden covered for what seems like forever. Rain is awesome, but I was ready for the sun to come out again. I got the heirlooms from the Sunshine Community gardens planted in my raised garden. I ran out of garden room and alas, the pepper plants are in pots. Oh well, I’ve always had good luck with potted peppers, as long as the pots are big enough, the soil is good and there is plenty of sun. I hope Spring is here to stay for a while. Peppers and tomatos all got some Rabbit Hill Farms Tomato and Pepper Food and of course, some worm castings. Worm castings make everything better.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago