Yay the sun finally returned. My raised garden has been planketed and the patio herb and lettuce garden covered for what seems like forever. Rain is awesome, but I was ready for the sun to come out again. I got the heirlooms from the Sunshine Community gardens planted in my raised garden. I ran out of garden room and alas, the pepper plants are in pots. Oh well, I’ve always had good luck with potted peppers, as long as the pots are big enough, the soil is good and there is plenty of sun. I hope Spring is here to stay for a while. Peppers and tomatos all got some Rabbit Hill Farms Tomato and Pepper Food and of course, some worm castings. Worm castings make everything better.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 15 hours ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 3 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 6 days ago