Yay the sun finally returned. My raised garden has been planketed and the patio herb and lettuce garden covered for what seems like forever. Rain is awesome, but I was ready for the sun to come out again. I got the heirlooms from the Sunshine Community gardens planted in my raised garden. I ran out of garden room and alas, the pepper plants are in pots. Oh well, I’ve always had good luck with potted peppers, as long as the pots are big enough, the soil is good and there is plenty of sun. I hope Spring is here to stay for a while. Peppers and tomatos all got some Rabbit Hill Farms Tomato and Pepper Food and of course, some worm castings. Worm castings make everything better.
- Enjoying the first potato harvest for dinner, with some garlic aioli and a glass of Malbec.… instagram.com/p/BTP8_yUF5EW/ 8 hours ago
- Dug up a couple of potato plants to see how they were coming along. #growyourown instagram.com/p/BTPPJDhFfGM/ 14 hours ago
- The first of the onions to declare themselves finished growing. Good year for storing… instagram.com/p/BTO3GgTFTWr/ 18 hours ago
- Choucroute Garnie with Braised Sauerkraut @texaswildlife, @daidue, @springdalefarm @ Springdale… instagram.com/p/BTNXLQRFsqh/ 1 day ago
- Excited for what's next @texaswildlife, @daidue @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BTNRzc3FUpt/ 1 day ago