Now that it has finally rained, my rain barrels are full! I’m wishing I had a larger collection system since more rain is on its way. The ultimate goal is to hook up a soaker hose to the rain barrels to water my raised garden. I have the pump, just need to hook it up and I’ll be watering the garden with rain. Rainwater makes such a huge difference on plants. Its amazing.
- After 10 days, a good rinse and several hours of smoke there will be bacon. instagram.com/p/Bgo33bglJmx/ 1 day ago
- Fun with the Dehydrator this morning preserving the harvest. #growyourown instagram.com/p/BgoHK4wlCnp/ 1 day ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bglj4vTDLtM/ 2 days ago
- Pink contrails this morning. @ Tarrytown, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BglcjsnDqok/ 2 days ago
- Steer wrestling, or not. @rodeoaustin #betterlucknexttime instagram.com/p/BgemBEzDar4/ 5 days ago