Now that it has finally rained, my rain barrels are full! I’m wishing I had a larger collection system since more rain is on its way. The ultimate goal is to hook up a soaker hose to the rain barrels to water my raised garden. I have the pump, just need to hook it up and I’ll be watering the garden with rain. Rainwater makes such a huge difference on plants. Its amazing.
- Off to deliver soap to @Daidue. The first batch using their tallow! instagram.com/p/BTb6KLgjZSb/ 1 day ago
- Rewards for early planting, good weather and bird netting instagram.com/p/BTajV8WFtzm/ 1 day ago
- Oak Hill Heat 2017 app.snap-raise.com/fundraisers/29… 1 day ago
- More junk food at the heart hospital. Next to the salty snacks. @ Austin Heart - Heart Hospital… instagram.com/p/BTUKmdFlLBu/ 4 days ago
- @UmiSushiBar I think I'll just keep making that one! 4 days ago