Finally we have some rain. I hope everyone gets lots. Perhaps this will be the very last of the cold weather, to. I’m ready for Spring and lots of gardening. The already in ground tomatos are tented to keep warm. I”ll get the heirlooms and peppers in the raised bed this weekend if it is warmer. I had two ripe strawberries from the garden for breakfast.
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 2 hours ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 5 days ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- It's Taco Wednesday @edeneastaustin from 9:00-1:00 during @springdalefarm @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BWcw_6vFLvL/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm instagram.com/p/BWcu_dTFxTg/ 1 week ago