I’m excited at the prospect for real rain over the next few days. The cool doesn’t thrill me since I put tomatos in the ground and they will have to be protected from too much cold. I’ll just tent them and probably cover the strawberries. It should get cold enough for the planket. I’m glad I waited to get peppers into the ground. One last cold spell and we should be well on our way to Spring. Perfect time for rain. But then again, when isn’t it?
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 1 week ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 1 week ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 1 week ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 1 week ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago