I’m excited at the prospect for real rain over the next few days. The cool doesn’t thrill me since I put tomatos in the ground and they will have to be protected from too much cold. I’ll just tent them and probably cover the strawberries. It should get cold enough for the planket. I’m glad I waited to get peppers into the ground. One last cold spell and we should be well on our way to Spring. Perfect time for rain. But then again, when isn’t it?
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! See you 9:00-1:00! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BX-knhtlUf2/ 12 hours ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: Monday is the Solar Eclipse, and Dark Side of the Moon session. Reserve your seat today: 512-838-6545 https://t.co/OqnJ… 22 hours ago
- Pork Chop, Summer Veg, Corn Butter @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9Han9FDrS/ 1 day ago
- Watermelon and Radish Salad @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9FVEiFUN3/ 1 day ago
- Summer Squash Carpaccio @foreigndomestic @ Foreign & Domestic instagram.com/p/BX9C9VlFueK/ 1 day ago