I’m excited at the prospect for real rain over the next few days. The cool doesn’t thrill me since I put tomatos in the ground and they will have to be protected from too much cold. I’ll just tent them and probably cover the strawberries. It should get cold enough for the planket. I’m glad I waited to get peppers into the ground. One last cold spell and we should be well on our way to Spring. Perfect time for rain. But then again, when isn’t it?
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 10 hours ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 3 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 6 days ago