I’m excited at the prospect for real rain over the next few days. The cool doesn’t thrill me since I put tomatos in the ground and they will have to be protected from too much cold. I’ll just tent them and probably cover the strawberries. It should get cold enough for the planket. I’m glad I waited to get peppers into the ground. One last cold spell and we should be well on our way to Spring. Perfect time for rain. But then again, when isn’t it?
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 4 days ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 4 days ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 5 days ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 6 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 6 days ago