Every year, Spring fever hits me too early and I start hoarding plants, with little plan for where they will go. This year is no exception. Warm days and an obsessive desire to dig in the dirt have left me with more plants than space. Again. I already put the Celebrity tomatos in the ground, and will now have to shelter them from the cool days ahead later this week. I’m holding off of putting the peppers in the ground for another couple of weeks. That gives me time to plan and harvest more lettuce.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 17 hours ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 3 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 6 days ago