Every year, Spring fever hits me too early and I start hoarding plants, with little plan for where they will go. This year is no exception. Warm days and an obsessive desire to dig in the dirt have left me with more plants than space. Again. I already put the Celebrity tomatos in the ground, and will now have to shelter them from the cool days ahead later this week. I’m holding off of putting the peppers in the ground for another couple of weeks. That gives me time to plan and harvest more lettuce.
- Choucroute Garnie with Braised Sauerkraut @texaswildlife, @daidue, @springdalefarm @ Springdale… instagram.com/p/BTNXLQRFsqh/ 6 hours ago
- Excited for what's next @texaswildlife, @daidue @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BTNRzc3FUpt/ 7 hours ago
- Wild Turkey Mousseline, Wild Boar Rillettes, Duck Pate, Wild Boar Bierwurst @daidue… instagram.com/p/BTNPEbnFpXe/ 8 hours ago
- Pretty excited about this @texaswildlife @texaswildlife dinner with @Daidue @springdalefarm @… instagram.com/p/BTNImwsli33/ 8 hours ago
- @mmpackeatwrite @Placeslost Apple tree in my front yard! 16 hours ago