Every year, Spring fever hits me too early and I start hoarding plants, with little plan for where they will go. This year is no exception. Warm days and an obsessive desire to dig in the dirt have left me with more plants than space. Again. I already put the Celebrity tomatos in the ground, and will now have to shelter them from the cool days ahead later this week. I’m holding off of putting the peppers in the ground for another couple of weeks. That gives me time to plan and harvest more lettuce.
- Farmstand @springdalefarm is full of beautiful produce! Come see us 9:00-1:00 and grab some… instagram.com/p/BV4qOmGFF8M/ 3 hours ago
- Tables are full @springdalefarm! Market today 9:00-1:00 @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BVuWXO1FL7m/ 4 days ago
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 5 days ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 5 days ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 5 days ago