Every year, Spring fever hits me too early and I start hoarding plants, with little plan for where they will go. This year is no exception. Warm days and an obsessive desire to dig in the dirt have left me with more plants than space. Again. I already put the Celebrity tomatos in the ground, and will now have to shelter them from the cool days ahead later this week. I’m holding off of putting the peppers in the ground for another couple of weeks. That gives me time to plan and harvest more lettuce.
- RT @elnaranjoaustin: El Naranjo’s benefit dinner and other Austin restaurants contributing to Mexico earthquake-relief efforts | The Feed h… 21 hours ago
- Playing with food again @springdalefarm. instagram.com/p/BZRKtoVlNgH/ 2 days ago
- Grilled Softshell Crab, Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes, Corn, Radish, Peanuts, Fried Onions, Basil… instagram.com/p/BZNC-mqFNOF/ 3 days ago
- Benefit for Gulf Coast Crabbers @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BZM4WSilQPb/ 3 days ago
- Grand Opening Day! twohives #localhoney @ Two Hives Honey instagram.com/p/BZJsF50F3Wv/ 4 days ago