Every year, Spring fever hits me too early and I start hoarding plants, with little plan for where they will go. This year is no exception. Warm days and an obsessive desire to dig in the dirt have left me with more plants than space. Again. I already put the Celebrity tomatos in the ground, and will now have to shelter them from the cool days ahead later this week. I’m holding off of putting the peppers in the ground for another couple of weeks. That gives me time to plan and harvest more lettuce.
- Enjoying the first potato harvest for dinner, with some garlic aioli and a glass of Malbec.… instagram.com/p/BTP8_yUF5EW/ 8 hours ago
- Dug up a couple of potato plants to see how they were coming along. #growyourown instagram.com/p/BTPPJDhFfGM/ 14 hours ago
- The first of the onions to declare themselves finished growing. Good year for storing… instagram.com/p/BTO3GgTFTWr/ 18 hours ago
- Choucroute Garnie with Braised Sauerkraut @texaswildlife, @daidue, @springdalefarm @ Springdale… instagram.com/p/BTNXLQRFsqh/ 1 day ago
- Excited for what's next @texaswildlife, @daidue @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BTNRzc3FUpt/ 1 day ago