I decided not to give myself any more garden space, since all of the raised bed gardens in my garage really are meant to be sold. So, I pulled up the broccoli, who’s crowns had already been eaten, and harvested a huge amount of lettuce to make room for my tomatos. I embarked upon a huge lettuce cleaning operation, then packaged up 4 stuffed quart sized bags of lettuce and shared with friends. Sharing yummy food from the garden is what it’s all about. Now I just need to find room for my peppers. I’m sure I have some empty pots they will do fine in.
- @aneelee Thank you! 1 day ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 1 day ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 1 day ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 2 days ago
- Harvesting lettuces for dinner! #growyourown instagram.com/p/BaSZJMQF7ri/ 3 days ago