I decided not to give myself any more garden space, since all of the raised bed gardens in my garage really are meant to be sold. So, I pulled up the broccoli, who’s crowns had already been eaten, and harvested a huge amount of lettuce to make room for my tomatos. I embarked upon a huge lettuce cleaning operation, then packaged up 4 stuffed quart sized bags of lettuce and shared with friends. Sharing yummy food from the garden is what it’s all about. Now I just need to find room for my peppers. I’m sure I have some empty pots they will do fine in.
- @SOCOPetLounge Ellie May! 7 hours ago
- Just a farm dog and her toy. #dogsofinstagram @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BXBHMjDlx-Z/ 15 hours ago
- 15 lbs of smoked red jalapeños, 4 qts tomatoes, 46 jars of Chipotles in Adobo. #canning instagram.com/p/BW7z0nkl7xd/ 2 days ago
- The culmination of much gardening and then smoking comes together. Chipotles in Adobo canning day. instagram.com/p/BW7c2q7lq48/ 2 days ago
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 4 days ago