I decided not to give myself any more garden space, since all of the raised bed gardens in my garage really are meant to be sold. So, I pulled up the broccoli, who’s crowns had already been eaten, and harvested a huge amount of lettuce to make room for my tomatos. I embarked upon a huge lettuce cleaning operation, then packaged up 4 stuffed quart sized bags of lettuce and shared with friends. Sharing yummy food from the garden is what it’s all about. Now I just need to find room for my peppers. I’m sure I have some empty pots they will do fine in.
- Come on over to @springdalefarm! We are ready for you! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bh1bqC2BtWx/ 10 hours ago
- Accoutrement for the next course @springdalefarm @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and… instagram.com/p/BhxakfOh0iK/ 2 days ago
- Beautiful evening @springdalefarm for the @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and @lewiswines @… instagram.com/p/BhxWZIwh7cY/ 2 days ago
- Pulling up the bolters. Still lots in the ground who will hopefully make it to storing onion… instagram.com/p/BhrKYg_hJ7P/ 4 days ago
- @suerteatx goat rib taco. We ate all the food before getting pictures-so good! Scratch masa… instagram.com/p/Bhp7TjaBcrV/ 4 days ago