I decided not to give myself any more garden space, since all of the raised bed gardens in my garage really are meant to be sold. So, I pulled up the broccoli, who’s crowns had already been eaten, and harvested a huge amount of lettuce to make room for my tomatos. I embarked upon a huge lettuce cleaning operation, then packaged up 4 stuffed quart sized bags of lettuce and shared with friends. Sharing yummy food from the garden is what it’s all about. Now I just need to find room for my peppers. I’m sure I have some empty pots they will do fine in.
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 2 days ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 2 days ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 2 days ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 2 days ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 2 days ago