Sunshine Community Gardens is having their annual plant sale on Saturday, March 7th. It is a fairly big event and is quite fun. There will be a wide variety of plants, including heirlooms, live music and lots of nice folks. Get your raised garden all set up, then go to the plant sale to fill it up. Check it out! http://sunshinecommunitygardens.org/index.php?p=plantsale It is over in the vicinity of the Triangle.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 10 hours ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 3 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 6 days ago