Its about time to get tomatos and peppers in the ground. I’ve been pampering mine in the greenhouse, but on a warm day it gets pretty dang hot in there, even with the door open. Transplants can be protected from an errant freeze with covers. I think I’ll get mine out in the garden this weekend to give them a good jump on blooming season. I was tempted to pull up an onion yesterday, but resisted the urge. They are looking healthy and big.
- Zinnias are so amazing. @springdalefarm #farmfresh #farmlife instagram.com/p/BUmaraMlD69/ 21 hours ago
- Ellie May the @springdalefarm dog chillin at the farmstand. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUmZ4RYFE9s/ 21 hours ago
- Thank you @OlamaieAustin for another amazing dinner. Happy to bring a newbie for her birthday! 1 day ago
- We'll have plenty of natural Insect Repellant at the farmstand tomorrow for your holiday… instagram.com/p/BUjoVPSDNpI/ 1 day ago
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 3 days ago