Its about time to get tomatos and peppers in the ground. I’ve been pampering mine in the greenhouse, but on a warm day it gets pretty dang hot in there, even with the door open. Transplants can be protected from an errant freeze with covers. I think I’ll get mine out in the garden this weekend to give them a good jump on blooming season. I was tempted to pull up an onion yesterday, but resisted the urge. They are looking healthy and big.
- Come on over to @springdalefarm! We are ready for you! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bh1bqC2BtWx/ 3 days ago
- Accoutrement for the next course @springdalefarm @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and… instagram.com/p/BhxakfOh0iK/ 5 days ago
- Beautiful evening @springdalefarm for the @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and @lewiswines @… instagram.com/p/BhxWZIwh7cY/ 5 days ago
- Pulling up the bolters. Still lots in the ground who will hopefully make it to storing onion… instagram.com/p/BhrKYg_hJ7P/ 1 week ago
- @suerteatx goat rib taco. We ate all the food before getting pictures-so good! Scratch masa… instagram.com/p/Bhp7TjaBcrV/ 1 week ago