Its about time to get tomatos and peppers in the ground. I’ve been pampering mine in the greenhouse, but on a warm day it gets pretty dang hot in there, even with the door open. Transplants can be protected from an errant freeze with covers. I think I’ll get mine out in the garden this weekend to give them a good jump on blooming season. I was tempted to pull up an onion yesterday, but resisted the urge. They are looking healthy and big.
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 2 days ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 2 days ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 2 days ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 2 days ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 2 days ago