Its about time to get tomatos and peppers in the ground. I’ve been pampering mine in the greenhouse, but on a warm day it gets pretty dang hot in there, even with the door open. Transplants can be protected from an errant freeze with covers. I think I’ll get mine out in the garden this weekend to give them a good jump on blooming season. I was tempted to pull up an onion yesterday, but resisted the urge. They are looking healthy and big.
- @SOCOPetLounge Ellie May! 7 hours ago
- Just a farm dog and her toy. #dogsofinstagram @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BXBHMjDlx-Z/ 15 hours ago
- 15 lbs of smoked red jalapeños, 4 qts tomatoes, 46 jars of Chipotles in Adobo. #canning instagram.com/p/BW7z0nkl7xd/ 2 days ago
- The culmination of much gardening and then smoking comes together. Chipotles in Adobo canning day. instagram.com/p/BW7c2q7lq48/ 2 days ago
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 4 days ago