Its about time to get tomatos and peppers in the ground. I’ve been pampering mine in the greenhouse, but on a warm day it gets pretty dang hot in there, even with the door open. Transplants can be protected from an errant freeze with covers. I think I’ll get mine out in the garden this weekend to give them a good jump on blooming season. I was tempted to pull up an onion yesterday, but resisted the urge. They are looking healthy and big.
- @aneelee Thank you! 1 day ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 1 day ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 1 day ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 2 days ago
- Harvesting lettuces for dinner! #growyourown instagram.com/p/BaSZJMQF7ri/ 3 days ago