Today is the last day for the Green Lving Home and Garden Show in the Austin Convention Center. It is from 10-5. Everything you need to start your spring garden is there. There are amazing landscaping displays, green building folks, portable chicken coops, a worm farm lady, organic cooking demonstrations, organic food sales, Earth Friendly Clothes and of course we are there with our raised garden displays. It has been very fun and we are taking lots of orders for raised gardens. It is a really fun event.
- Farmstand table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BZYsqrPFQB8/ 16 hours ago
- RT @elnaranjoaustin: El Naranjo’s benefit dinner and other Austin restaurants contributing to Mexico earthquake-relief efforts | The Feed h… 2 days ago
- Playing with food again @springdalefarm. instagram.com/p/BZRKtoVlNgH/ 3 days ago
- Grilled Softshell Crab, Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes, Corn, Radish, Peanuts, Fried Onions, Basil… instagram.com/p/BZNC-mqFNOF/ 5 days ago
- Benefit for Gulf Coast Crabbers @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BZM4WSilQPb/ 5 days ago