Last night I took my scissors and collander out to the garden, and snipped off enough lettuce for a large salad, and broccoli to go with my grilled salmon, with fresh rosemary, also from the garden. I contemplated pulling up an onion, early, but left them alone. The strawberries are making fruit already too. There may be nothing cooler than growing dinner in the back yard, in my opinion.
- Free puppy kisses @springdalefarm today! @… instagram.com/p/BkQAluehBg_/… 10 hours ago
- Beautiful Food thebrewerstableaustin @ The… instagram.com/p/BkOdyowBiEz/… 1 day ago
- Tomatoes for days! @springdalefarm. @… instagram.com/p/BkFlKzehZI_/… 4 days ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bj92u2cHR6R/… 1 week ago
- Farm tables are full! @springdalefarm. Plus… instagram.com/p/BjzkaVhhRPk/… 1 week ago