Last night I took my scissors and collander out to the garden, and snipped off enough lettuce for a large salad, and broccoli to go with my grilled salmon, with fresh rosemary, also from the garden. I contemplated pulling up an onion, early, but left them alone. The strawberries are making fruit already too. There may be nothing cooler than growing dinner in the back yard, in my opinion.
- Steer wrestling, or not. @rodeoaustin #betterlucknexttime instagram.com/p/BgemBEzDar4/ 19 hours ago
- Rodeo Austin rolled out the red carpet for our ldeiatx group. They can teach us a lot. Rodeo… instagram.com/p/Bgee7vuDzUy/ 20 hours ago
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Lots of delicious produce @springdalefarm today! Plus jams, coffee,… instagram.com/p/BgbSCG3jctH/ 2 days ago
- All is right with the world again because @txbeetree Cheese is back @boggycreekfarm! @ Boggy… instagram.com/p/BgY8qURja4t/ 3 days ago
- Paula is growing beautiful Ranunculus @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BgTimlXjWdj/ 5 days ago