Last night I took my scissors and collander out to the garden, and snipped off enough lettuce for a large salad, and broccoli to go with my grilled salmon, with fresh rosemary, also from the garden. I contemplated pulling up an onion, early, but left them alone. The strawberries are making fruit already too. There may be nothing cooler than growing dinner in the back yard, in my opinion.
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 2 hours ago
- Farmstand Table @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegg1LFaDJ/ 2 hours ago
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 3 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 4 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 4 days ago