All of the Potatos are up. I now have a proper potato patch. Potatos are such pretty plants, too. Can’t wait for them to mature, so I can dig them up and hose them off with the garden hose like I used to do on my grandfather’s farm. The onions look awesome too! I repotted the heirloom tomato seedlings with lots of good dirt and worm castings. Hope they make it. I repotted the Celebrities and Better Boys too and they are looking awesome. I’ve found the perfect spot for a Tomato and Pepper garden. Its about 16 feet by 3 feet and gets great sun. I’m going to have to dig some shrubs out and buy a garden from myself, but that’s ok. Expanding the edible landscape rocks!
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 2 hours ago
- Farmstand Table @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegg1LFaDJ/ 2 hours ago
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 3 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 4 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 4 days ago