All of the Potatos are up. I now have a proper potato patch. Potatos are such pretty plants, too. Can’t wait for them to mature, so I can dig them up and hose them off with the garden hose like I used to do on my grandfather’s farm. The onions look awesome too! I repotted the heirloom tomato seedlings with lots of good dirt and worm castings. Hope they make it. I repotted the Celebrities and Better Boys too and they are looking awesome. I’ve found the perfect spot for a Tomato and Pepper garden. Its about 16 feet by 3 feet and gets great sun. I’m going to have to dig some shrubs out and buy a garden from myself, but that’s ok. Expanding the edible landscape rocks!
- Steer wrestling, or not. @rodeoaustin #betterlucknexttime instagram.com/p/BgemBEzDar4/ 19 hours ago
- Rodeo Austin rolled out the red carpet for our ldeiatx group. They can teach us a lot. Rodeo… instagram.com/p/Bgee7vuDzUy/ 20 hours ago
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Lots of delicious produce @springdalefarm today! Plus jams, coffee,… instagram.com/p/BgbSCG3jctH/ 2 days ago
- All is right with the world again because @txbeetree Cheese is back @boggycreekfarm! @ Boggy… instagram.com/p/BgY8qURja4t/ 3 days ago
- Paula is growing beautiful Ranunculus @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BgTimlXjWdj/ 5 days ago