All of the Potatos are up. I now have a proper potato patch. Potatos are such pretty plants, too. Can’t wait for them to mature, so I can dig them up and hose them off with the garden hose like I used to do on my grandfather’s farm. The onions look awesome too! I repotted the heirloom tomato seedlings with lots of good dirt and worm castings. Hope they make it. I repotted the Celebrities and Better Boys too and they are looking awesome. I’ve found the perfect spot for a Tomato and Pepper garden. Its about 16 feet by 3 feet and gets great sun. I’m going to have to dig some shrubs out and buy a garden from myself, but that’s ok. Expanding the edible landscape rocks!
- Farmstand table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BZYsqrPFQB8/ 16 hours ago
- RT @elnaranjoaustin: El Naranjo’s benefit dinner and other Austin restaurants contributing to Mexico earthquake-relief efforts | The Feed h… 2 days ago
- Playing with food again @springdalefarm. instagram.com/p/BZRKtoVlNgH/ 3 days ago
- Grilled Softshell Crab, Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes, Corn, Radish, Peanuts, Fried Onions, Basil… instagram.com/p/BZNC-mqFNOF/ 5 days ago
- Benefit for Gulf Coast Crabbers @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BZM4WSilQPb/ 5 days ago