All of the Potatos are up. I now have a proper potato patch. Potatos are such pretty plants, too. Can’t wait for them to mature, so I can dig them up and hose them off with the garden hose like I used to do on my grandfather’s farm. The onions look awesome too! I repotted the heirloom tomato seedlings with lots of good dirt and worm castings. Hope they make it. I repotted the Celebrities and Better Boys too and they are looking awesome. I’ve found the perfect spot for a Tomato and Pepper garden. Its about 16 feet by 3 feet and gets great sun. I’m going to have to dig some shrubs out and buy a garden from myself, but that’s ok. Expanding the edible landscape rocks!
- Get on over to flourish.atx for the @SpringdaleHM pop-up or your holidays might succ! @ Flourish… instagram.com/p/Bcf1H7NF1tH/ 5 days ago
- Beautiful produce @springdalefarm today! Plus, @confituras, @howyoubean, @lostpinesyaupon,… instagram.com/p/BcfDX0bldmu/ 5 days ago
- Perfect cookies for a baby shower! Thank you @polkadotsatx instagram.com/p/BcQHuvhFUuW/ 1 week ago
- Buying all the cheese @antonellischz! @ Antonelli's Cheese Shop instagram.com/p/BcNfYp4FF0p/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! Beautiful fresh produce, coffee, jams, hot sauce honey, soaps,… instagram.com/p/BcNCXp2lSZA/ 1 week ago