There are tomato transplants coming in at all of the nurseries. Some of the nicest I’ve every seen. Natural Gardener has gorgeous Celebrity plants – got some. Breed and Company has some fabulous Big Beef plants – got some. Beggs Nursery, who sells at the downtown farmer’s market on Saturday has lots of tomatos and peppers, all varieties, and some bearing fruit – got some. And, I started about 40 heirloom tomatoes from seed. Yikes. Tomato madness! Guess I’ll need another raised bed or several to accommodate all these plants.
- Farmstand table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BZYsqrPFQB8/ 16 hours ago
- RT @elnaranjoaustin: El Naranjo’s benefit dinner and other Austin restaurants contributing to Mexico earthquake-relief efforts | The Feed h… 2 days ago
- Playing with food again @springdalefarm. instagram.com/p/BZRKtoVlNgH/ 3 days ago
- Grilled Softshell Crab, Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes, Corn, Radish, Peanuts, Fried Onions, Basil… instagram.com/p/BZNC-mqFNOF/ 5 days ago
- Benefit for Gulf Coast Crabbers @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BZM4WSilQPb/ 5 days ago