There are tomato transplants coming in at all of the nurseries. Some of the nicest I’ve every seen. Natural Gardener has gorgeous Celebrity plants – got some. Breed and Company has some fabulous Big Beef plants – got some. Beggs Nursery, who sells at the downtown farmer’s market on Saturday has lots of tomatos and peppers, all varieties, and some bearing fruit – got some. And, I started about 40 heirloom tomatoes from seed. Yikes. Tomato madness! Guess I’ll need another raised bed or several to accommodate all these plants.
- Get on over to flourish.atx for the @SpringdaleHM pop-up or your holidays might succ! @ Flourish… instagram.com/p/Bcf1H7NF1tH/ 5 days ago
- Beautiful produce @springdalefarm today! Plus, @confituras, @howyoubean, @lostpinesyaupon,… instagram.com/p/BcfDX0bldmu/ 5 days ago
- Perfect cookies for a baby shower! Thank you @polkadotsatx instagram.com/p/BcQHuvhFUuW/ 1 week ago
- Buying all the cheese @antonellischz! @ Antonelli's Cheese Shop instagram.com/p/BcNfYp4FF0p/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! Beautiful fresh produce, coffee, jams, hot sauce honey, soaps,… instagram.com/p/BcNCXp2lSZA/ 1 week ago