There are tomato transplants coming in at all of the nurseries. Some of the nicest I’ve every seen. Natural Gardener has gorgeous Celebrity plants – got some. Breed and Company has some fabulous Big Beef plants – got some. Beggs Nursery, who sells at the downtown farmer’s market on Saturday has lots of tomatos and peppers, all varieties, and some bearing fruit – got some. And, I started about 40 heirloom tomatoes from seed. Yikes. Tomato madness! Guess I’ll need another raised bed or several to accommodate all these plants.
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 2 hours ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 5 days ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- It's Taco Wednesday @edeneastaustin from 9:00-1:00 during @springdalefarm @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BWcw_6vFLvL/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm instagram.com/p/BWcu_dTFxTg/ 1 week ago