There are tomato transplants coming in at all of the nurseries. Some of the nicest I’ve every seen. Natural Gardener has gorgeous Celebrity plants – got some. Breed and Company has some fabulous Big Beef plants – got some. Beggs Nursery, who sells at the downtown farmer’s market on Saturday has lots of tomatos and peppers, all varieties, and some bearing fruit – got some. And, I started about 40 heirloom tomatoes from seed. Yikes. Tomato madness! Guess I’ll need another raised bed or several to accommodate all these plants.
- Steer wrestling, or not. @rodeoaustin #betterlucknexttime instagram.com/p/BgemBEzDar4/ 19 hours ago
- Rodeo Austin rolled out the red carpet for our ldeiatx group. They can teach us a lot. Rodeo… instagram.com/p/Bgee7vuDzUy/ 20 hours ago
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Lots of delicious produce @springdalefarm today! Plus jams, coffee,… instagram.com/p/BgbSCG3jctH/ 2 days ago
- All is right with the world again because @txbeetree Cheese is back @boggycreekfarm! @ Boggy… instagram.com/p/BgY8qURja4t/ 3 days ago
- Paula is growing beautiful Ranunculus @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BgTimlXjWdj/ 5 days ago