There are tomato transplants coming in at all of the nurseries. Some of the nicest I’ve every seen. Natural Gardener has gorgeous Celebrity plants – got some. Breed and Company has some fabulous Big Beef plants – got some. Beggs Nursery, who sells at the downtown farmer’s market on Saturday has lots of tomatos and peppers, all varieties, and some bearing fruit – got some. And, I started about 40 heirloom tomatoes from seed. Yikes. Tomato madness! Guess I’ll need another raised bed or several to accommodate all these plants.
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 2 hours ago
- Farmstand Table @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegg1LFaDJ/ 2 hours ago
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 3 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 4 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 4 days ago