People keep asking me when is the time for planting your spring vegetable garden. Now! Get it ready to roll, plant lettuce seeds, radishes, potatos. Tomatos, peppers, herbs, broccoli, cauliflower and still strawberriy transplants are in the landscape stores now and arriving every day. It’s time to get your beds ready and start planting. I plant things every month of the year, because in Austin you can. It might freeze again, so you will have to cover the transplants, a time or two, but don’t wait until all the good plants are gone, and they are flying off the shelves. I got left behind last year and was forlorn driving around looking for Celebrity tomatos and they were all gone.
- Off to deliver soap to @Daidue. The first batch using their tallow! instagram.com/p/BTb6KLgjZSb/ 1 day ago
- Rewards for early planting, good weather and bird netting instagram.com/p/BTajV8WFtzm/ 1 day ago
- Oak Hill Heat 2017 app.snap-raise.com/fundraisers/29… 1 day ago
- More junk food at the heart hospital. Next to the salty snacks. @ Austin Heart - Heart Hospital… instagram.com/p/BTUKmdFlLBu/ 4 days ago
- @UmiSushiBar I think I'll just keep making that one! 4 days ago