People keep asking me when is the time for planting your spring vegetable garden. Now! Get it ready to roll, plant lettuce seeds, radishes, potatos. Tomatos, peppers, herbs, broccoli, cauliflower and still strawberriy transplants are in the landscape stores now and arriving every day. It’s time to get your beds ready and start planting. I plant things every month of the year, because in Austin you can. It might freeze again, so you will have to cover the transplants, a time or two, but don’t wait until all the good plants are gone, and they are flying off the shelves. I got left behind last year and was forlorn driving around looking for Celebrity tomatos and they were all gone.
- Farmstand @springdalefarm is full of beautiful produce! Come see us 9:00-1:00 and grab some… instagram.com/p/BV4qOmGFF8M/ 3 hours ago
- Tables are full @springdalefarm! Market today 9:00-1:00 @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BVuWXO1FL7m/ 4 days ago
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 5 days ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 5 days ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 5 days ago