People keep asking me when is the time for planting your spring vegetable garden. Now! Get it ready to roll, plant lettuce seeds, radishes, potatos. Tomatos, peppers, herbs, broccoli, cauliflower and still strawberriy transplants are in the landscape stores now and arriving every day. It’s time to get your beds ready and start planting. I plant things every month of the year, because in Austin you can. It might freeze again, so you will have to cover the transplants, a time or two, but don’t wait until all the good plants are gone, and they are flying off the shelves. I got left behind last year and was forlorn driving around looking for Celebrity tomatos and they were all gone.
- Get on over to flourish.atx for the @SpringdaleHM pop-up or your holidays might succ! @ Flourish… instagram.com/p/Bcf1H7NF1tH/ 1 week ago
- Beautiful produce @springdalefarm today! Plus, @confituras, @howyoubean, @lostpinesyaupon,… instagram.com/p/BcfDX0bldmu/ 1 week ago
- Perfect cookies for a baby shower! Thank you @polkadotsatx instagram.com/p/BcQHuvhFUuW/ 1 week ago
- Buying all the cheese @antonellischz! @ Antonelli's Cheese Shop instagram.com/p/BcNfYp4FF0p/ 2 weeks ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! Beautiful fresh produce, coffee, jams, hot sauce honey, soaps,… instagram.com/p/BcNCXp2lSZA/ 2 weeks ago