I’ve been wondering if my seed potatos are sprouting under all that soil, or just composting. I tried to unearth one to find out and couldn’t find it. It seemed as if they were taking too long to sprout. Then, when I was digging up the rosemary to move it, I saw them. 2 potato plants poking through. At least two are growing! I’m so excited for my first potatos ever.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago