I’ve been wondering if my seed potatos are sprouting under all that soil, or just composting. I tried to unearth one to find out and couldn’t find it. It seemed as if they were taking too long to sprout. Then, when I was digging up the rosemary to move it, I saw them. 2 potato plants poking through. At least two are growing! I’m so excited for my first potatos ever.
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 15 hours ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 3 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 6 days ago