I’ve been wondering if my seed potatos are sprouting under all that soil, or just composting. I tried to unearth one to find out and couldn’t find it. It seemed as if they were taking too long to sprout. Then, when I was digging up the rosemary to move it, I saw them. 2 potato plants poking through. At least two are growing! I’m so excited for my first potatos ever.
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 1 hour ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 3 hours ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 1 day ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 2 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 2 days ago