The first thing I planted in my raised garden after I set it up was herbs. Everything else I planted from seeds, and I was impatient to see green growing, so I planted herbs around the perimeter. They were happy. So happy, they started taking over. The rosemary and tarragon were polite enough to stay in their corners, but the thyme and mint started wandering and spreading out, and taking over. The mint sent runners through the onions. The thyme started overtaking the lettuce. They had to be stopped. So today, I dug them all up and put them back in pots on the patio. It seems like a reversal of progress, but it had to be done to make way for more vegetables. What a great day to work in the garden!
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago