The first thing I planted in my raised garden after I set it up was herbs. Everything else I planted from seeds, and I was impatient to see green growing, so I planted herbs around the perimeter. They were happy. So happy, they started taking over. The rosemary and tarragon were polite enough to stay in their corners, but the thyme and mint started wandering and spreading out, and taking over. The mint sent runners through the onions. The thyme started overtaking the lettuce. They had to be stopped. So today, I dug them all up and put them back in pots on the patio. It seems like a reversal of progress, but it had to be done to make way for more vegetables. What a great day to work in the garden!
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bbo-EGyFVvh/ 16 hours ago
- Is there anything more enjoyable than digging in the dirt to plant food? Maybe. But not this… instagram.com/p/BbmVVmLFfwo/ 1 day ago
- We are so excited to be making soaps for Fall Creek Winery using their wines! Available at the… instagram.com/p/Bbh3vXIlun5/ 3 days ago
- Excited for broccoli soon! instagram.com/p/Bbef0L1FwH4/ 4 days ago
- Goat Taco pop-up with @suerteatx @sertodocopper. @ East MLK, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BbaOLbiFJ7U/ 6 days ago