The first thing I planted in my raised garden after I set it up was herbs. Everything else I planted from seeds, and I was impatient to see green growing, so I planted herbs around the perimeter. They were happy. So happy, they started taking over. The rosemary and tarragon were polite enough to stay in their corners, but the thyme and mint started wandering and spreading out, and taking over. The mint sent runners through the onions. The thyme started overtaking the lettuce. They had to be stopped. So today, I dug them all up and put them back in pots on the patio. It seems like a reversal of progress, but it had to be done to make way for more vegetables. What a great day to work in the garden!
- Yard food! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfW6uWhlLf0/ 1 hour ago
- My day was filled with all kinds of cuteness @txbeetree! instagram.com/p/BfWsuBKFCQr/ 3 hours ago
- Farm table is full of beautiful produce @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BfTTUMTlGsv/ 1 day ago
- It’s going to be a good year for apples! instagram.com/p/BfRJMPKFNPy/ 2 days ago
- I see lots of salads in my future! #gardening instagram.com/p/BfQqJyeF384/ 2 days ago