Spring is here! Well not quite, but the stores are overflowing with transplants of many things. I went to the Natural Gardener today, and they have lots of different lettuces, chard, strawberries, onion sets, most of the herbs, including at least 5 different kinds of rosemary, arugula, broccoli, cauliflower and so much more. Time to get your garden started and eat from the yard! Very exciting time of the year. Almost Spring.
- @aneelee Thank you! 1 day ago
- This looks awesome! twitter.com/EdenEastAustin… 1 day ago
- Gorgeous Indigo Mudcloth would make a gorgeous wrap or throw! flourish.atx Come to our pop up… instagram.com/p/BaWv1ELlNx_/ 1 day ago
- RT @SpringdaleHM: Thanks @austinwoman! twitter.com/austinwoman/st… 2 days ago
- Harvesting lettuces for dinner! #growyourown instagram.com/p/BaSZJMQF7ri/ 3 days ago