Spring is here! Well not quite, but the stores are overflowing with transplants of many things. I went to the Natural Gardener today, and they have lots of different lettuces, chard, strawberries, onion sets, most of the herbs, including at least 5 different kinds of rosemary, arugula, broccoli, cauliflower and so much more. Time to get your garden started and eat from the yard! Very exciting time of the year. Almost Spring.
- Tasting! @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeObepSlvfE/ 2 days ago
- Grains get added to water and cooked then cooled before adding yeast and fermented for 3 days. @… instagram.com/p/BeOXfbrlRsf/ 2 days ago
- Truly grain to glass. Corn and wheat silos and millhouse @StillATX @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOXKBLFonj/ 2 days ago
- Excited for our tour @StillATX! @ Still Austin Whiskey Co. instagram.com/p/BeOT4O8FKII/ 2 days ago
- Pop of color on this dreary day instagram.com/p/BeNvaIGlxci/ 2 days ago