Spring is here! Well not quite, but the stores are overflowing with transplants of many things. I went to the Natural Gardener today, and they have lots of different lettuces, chard, strawberries, onion sets, most of the herbs, including at least 5 different kinds of rosemary, arugula, broccoli, cauliflower and so much more. Time to get your garden started and eat from the yard! Very exciting time of the year. Almost Spring.
- Zinnias are so amazing. @springdalefarm #farmfresh #farmlife instagram.com/p/BUmaraMlD69/ 21 hours ago
- Ellie May the @springdalefarm dog chillin at the farmstand. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUmZ4RYFE9s/ 21 hours ago
- Thank you @OlamaieAustin for another amazing dinner. Happy to bring a newbie for her birthday! 1 day ago
- We'll have plenty of natural Insect Repellant at the farmstand tomorrow for your holiday… instagram.com/p/BUjoVPSDNpI/ 1 day ago
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 3 days ago