Spring is here! Well not quite, but the stores are overflowing with transplants of many things. I went to the Natural Gardener today, and they have lots of different lettuces, chard, strawberries, onion sets, most of the herbs, including at least 5 different kinds of rosemary, arugula, broccoli, cauliflower and so much more. Time to get your garden started and eat from the yard! Very exciting time of the year. Almost Spring.
- Come on over to @springdalefarm! We are ready for you! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bh1bqC2BtWx/ 10 hours ago
- Accoutrement for the next course @springdalefarm @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and… instagram.com/p/BhxakfOh0iK/ 2 days ago
- Beautiful evening @springdalefarm for the @texaswildlife dinner with @daidue and @lewiswines @… instagram.com/p/BhxWZIwh7cY/ 2 days ago
- Pulling up the bolters. Still lots in the ground who will hopefully make it to storing onion… instagram.com/p/BhrKYg_hJ7P/ 4 days ago
- @suerteatx goat rib taco. We ate all the food before getting pictures-so good! Scratch masa… instagram.com/p/Bhp7TjaBcrV/ 4 days ago