All of my seeds have sprouted! But they are very leggy which is not what I want. So, I emailed Cecilia Nasti for help. She was quick to respond and generous with her advice, which I greatly appreciate. Apparently, I had placed my grow light too far above the seeds and they were reaching for it. So, grow light situation hs been amended.
- Farmstand fun! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BirppgyhTEG/… 2 weeks ago
- Everything you need for your Mother’s Day weekend! Plus jams,… instagram.com/p/BiremXwh2VA/… 2 weeks ago
- It’s looking like a bountiful tomatillo season! instagram.com/p/BiozWMnh6Qj/… 2 weeks ago
- Happy garden! instagram.com/p/BinSoGChbrH/… 2 weeks ago
- Pasta Fungia @ nhymel88 Dinner. @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BifznUUBnBf/… 2 weeks ago