Of all the seeds I planted, the basil has already sprouted! In just 3 days. Its very cool. The peppers and some of the tomatos will be next. I can see the seedlings transforming. Planting seeds just might be addictive, but I’ve got to make sure I have enough space for the plants when they are mature enough to be moved. I added another 4 feet to my raised garden, but its already full of potatos.
- After 10 days, a good rinse and several hours of smoke there will be bacon. instagram.com/p/Bgo33bglJmx/ 1 day ago
- Fun with the Dehydrator this morning preserving the harvest. #growyourown instagram.com/p/BgoHK4wlCnp/ 1 day ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bglj4vTDLtM/ 2 days ago
- Pink contrails this morning. @ Tarrytown, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BglcjsnDqok/ 2 days ago
- Steer wrestling, or not. @rodeoaustin #betterlucknexttime instagram.com/p/BgemBEzDar4/ 5 days ago