Although I procrastinated, I built a seed starting station in my utility room with inexpensive plastic shelves from Home Depot, a seed starting tray and warming mat and light I found at a hydroponic store on Burnet Road. I planted basil, parsley, chives, 5 kinds of heirloom tomatos, beefsteak tomatos and several kinds of peppers. Its going to be a busy spring.
- Get on over to flourish.atx for the @SpringdaleHM pop-up or your holidays might succ! @ Flourish… instagram.com/p/Bcf1H7NF1tH/ 1 week ago
- Beautiful produce @springdalefarm today! Plus, @confituras, @howyoubean, @lostpinesyaupon,… instagram.com/p/BcfDX0bldmu/ 1 week ago
- Perfect cookies for a baby shower! Thank you @polkadotsatx instagram.com/p/BcQHuvhFUuW/ 1 week ago
- Buying all the cheese @antonellischz! @ Antonelli's Cheese Shop instagram.com/p/BcNfYp4FF0p/ 2 weeks ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! Beautiful fresh produce, coffee, jams, hot sauce honey, soaps,… instagram.com/p/BcNCXp2lSZA/ 2 weeks ago