Although I procrastinated, I built a seed starting station in my utility room with inexpensive plastic shelves from Home Depot, a seed starting tray and warming mat and light I found at a hydroponic store on Burnet Road. I planted basil, parsley, chives, 5 kinds of heirloom tomatos, beefsteak tomatos and several kinds of peppers. Its going to be a busy spring.
- After 10 days, a good rinse and several hours of smoke there will be bacon. instagram.com/p/Bgo33bglJmx/ 1 day ago
- Fun with the Dehydrator this morning preserving the harvest. #growyourown instagram.com/p/BgoHK4wlCnp/ 1 day ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bglj4vTDLtM/ 2 days ago
- Pink contrails this morning. @ Tarrytown, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BglcjsnDqok/ 2 days ago
- Steer wrestling, or not. @rodeoaustin #betterlucknexttime instagram.com/p/BgemBEzDar4/ 5 days ago