Although I procrastinated, I built a seed starting station in my utility room with inexpensive plastic shelves from Home Depot, a seed starting tray and warming mat and light I found at a hydroponic store on Burnet Road. I planted basil, parsley, chives, 5 kinds of heirloom tomatos, beefsteak tomatos and several kinds of peppers. Its going to be a busy spring.
- Off to deliver soap to @Daidue. The first batch using their tallow! instagram.com/p/BTb6KLgjZSb/ 1 day ago
- Rewards for early planting, good weather and bird netting instagram.com/p/BTajV8WFtzm/ 1 day ago
- Oak Hill Heat 2017 app.snap-raise.com/fundraisers/29… 1 day ago
- More junk food at the heart hospital. Next to the salty snacks. @ Austin Heart - Heart Hospital… instagram.com/p/BTUKmdFlLBu/ 4 days ago
- @UmiSushiBar I think I'll just keep making that one! 4 days ago