Although I procrastinated, I built a seed starting station in my utility room with inexpensive plastic shelves from Home Depot, a seed starting tray and warming mat and light I found at a hydroponic store on Burnet Road. I planted basil, parsley, chives, 5 kinds of heirloom tomatos, beefsteak tomatos and several kinds of peppers. Its going to be a busy spring.
- RT @elnaranjoaustin: El Naranjo’s benefit dinner and other Austin restaurants contributing to Mexico earthquake-relief efforts | The Feed h… 21 hours ago
- Playing with food again @springdalefarm. instagram.com/p/BZRKtoVlNgH/ 2 days ago
- Grilled Softshell Crab, Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes, Corn, Radish, Peanuts, Fried Onions, Basil… instagram.com/p/BZNC-mqFNOF/ 3 days ago
- Benefit for Gulf Coast Crabbers @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BZM4WSilQPb/ 3 days ago
- Grand Opening Day! twohives #localhoney @ Two Hives Honey instagram.com/p/BZJsF50F3Wv/ 4 days ago