Buck Moore Feeds on North Lamar has white seed potatoes in now too. I am preparing to set up my planting beds for both types of potatoes this weekend when it warms up. I’m going to plant them in a 4x4x12 raised bed. I gave up on the carrots I planted by seed in October. Lost patience with them. I think I planted them to late, and seeded them too close together. I’m not good at thinning.
- After 10 days, a good rinse and several hours of smoke there will be bacon. instagram.com/p/Bgo33bglJmx/ 1 day ago
- Fun with the Dehydrator this morning preserving the harvest. #growyourown instagram.com/p/BgoHK4wlCnp/ 1 day ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bglj4vTDLtM/ 2 days ago
- Pink contrails this morning. @ Tarrytown, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BglcjsnDqok/ 2 days ago
- Steer wrestling, or not. @rodeoaustin #betterlucknexttime instagram.com/p/BgemBEzDar4/ 5 days ago