Buck Moore Feeds on North Lamar has white seed potatoes in now too. I am preparing to set up my planting beds for both types of potatoes this weekend when it warms up. I’m going to plant them in a 4x4x12 raised bed. I gave up on the carrots I planted by seed in October. Lost patience with them. I think I planted them to late, and seeded them too close together. I’m not good at thinning.
- Off to deliver soap to @Daidue. The first batch using their tallow! instagram.com/p/BTb6KLgjZSb/ 1 day ago
- Rewards for early planting, good weather and bird netting instagram.com/p/BTajV8WFtzm/ 1 day ago
- Oak Hill Heat 2017 app.snap-raise.com/fundraisers/29… 1 day ago
- More junk food at the heart hospital. Next to the salty snacks. @ Austin Heart - Heart Hospital… instagram.com/p/BTUKmdFlLBu/ 4 days ago
- @UmiSushiBar I think I'll just keep making that one! 4 days ago