Buck Moore Feeds on North Lamar has white seed potatoes in now too. I am preparing to set up my planting beds for both types of potatoes this weekend when it warms up. I’m going to plant them in a 4x4x12 raised bed. I gave up on the carrots I planted by seed in October. Lost patience with them. I think I planted them to late, and seeded them too close together. I’m not good at thinning.
- Free puppy kisses @springdalefarm today! @… instagram.com/p/BkQAluehBg_/… 10 hours ago
- Beautiful Food thebrewerstableaustin @ The… instagram.com/p/BkOdyowBiEz/… 1 day ago
- Tomatoes for days! @springdalefarm. @… instagram.com/p/BkFlKzehZI_/… 4 days ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bj92u2cHR6R/… 1 week ago
- Farm tables are full! @springdalefarm. Plus… instagram.com/p/BjzkaVhhRPk/… 1 week ago