Buck Moore Feeds on North Lamar has white seed potatoes in now too. I am preparing to set up my planting beds for both types of potatoes this weekend when it warms up. I’m going to plant them in a 4x4x12 raised bed. I gave up on the carrots I planted by seed in October. Lost patience with them. I think I planted them to late, and seeded them too close together. I’m not good at thinning.
- RT @elnaranjoaustin: El Naranjo’s benefit dinner and other Austin restaurants contributing to Mexico earthquake-relief efforts | The Feed h… 21 hours ago
- Playing with food again @springdalefarm. instagram.com/p/BZRKtoVlNgH/ 2 days ago
- Grilled Softshell Crab, Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes, Corn, Radish, Peanuts, Fried Onions, Basil… instagram.com/p/BZNC-mqFNOF/ 3 days ago
- Benefit for Gulf Coast Crabbers @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BZM4WSilQPb/ 3 days ago
- Grand Opening Day! twohives #localhoney @ Two Hives Honey instagram.com/p/BZJsF50F3Wv/ 4 days ago