I got the raised garden covered with 1/2 inch pvc hoops and a Planket, secured with tent stakes and bricks, so the wind doesn’t bother it. The bare root strawberries have little pine mulch hotels to keep them warm. The lime tree survived the wind and sleet and is safely moved to the garage. Hard to believe it was 80 degrees two days ago!
- Today would be an excellent day to hug a farmer! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BW2fWVmFHzO/ 2 hours ago
- @keithkreeger Who doesnt love puppies??? 5 days ago
- @jesspryles @broylesa Red jalapenos will start showing up at the farmer's markets soon, but Fiesta usually has them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- It's Taco Wednesday @edeneastaustin from 9:00-1:00 during @springdalefarm @ Eden East Austin instagram.com/p/BWcw_6vFLvL/ 1 week ago
- Farmstand Day! @springdalefarm instagram.com/p/BWcu_dTFxTg/ 1 week ago