I got the raised garden covered with 1/2 inch pvc hoops and a Planket, secured with tent stakes and bricks, so the wind doesn’t bother it. The bare root strawberries have little pine mulch hotels to keep them warm. The lime tree survived the wind and sleet and is safely moved to the garage. Hard to believe it was 80 degrees two days ago!
- Lemon Verbena Body Butter back in stock today @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegtxrDEOR/ 2 hours ago
- Farmstand Table @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUegg1LFaDJ/ 2 hours ago
- Virginia Wood needs our help - let's rally for her! youcaring.com/virginiabwood-… via @youcaring 3 days ago
- Candles at the farmstand! @springdalefarm @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUPTt1D-ex/ 4 days ago
- Market table @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BUUNE3MFgE_/ 4 days ago