I’ve always thought it would be fun to have a blog. Now we have one, and I’ve got stage fright. I have a raised bed garden that is 4’x16’x12″, and filled with lettuces, cilantro, carrots, all from seed, and strawberry and broccoli transplants. I think tonight is supposed to be the real first freeze in the city, so I get to try out my pvc/planket contraption for covering the garden. At this juncture, it looks a bit like a covered wagon.
- Farmstand @springdalefarm is full of beautiful produce! Come see us 9:00-1:00 and grab some… instagram.com/p/BV4qOmGFF8M/ 3 hours ago
- Tables are full @springdalefarm! Market today 9:00-1:00 @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/BVuWXO1FL7m/ 4 days ago
- RT @gardens123: Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 5 days ago
- RT @AustinSaltCave: The Austin Salt Cave was featured in our local Faces and Places Lake Travis Magazine this month! fb.me/DvPEQG3v 5 days ago
- Cucumber Mint Sugar Scrub is back and perfectly refreshing for summertime! #naturalbathandbody instagram.com/p/BVsGUqPjlYW/ 5 days ago