I’ve always thought it would be fun to have a blog. Now we have one, and I’ve got stage fright. I have a raised bed garden that is 4’x16’x12″, and filled with lettuces, cilantro, carrots, all from seed, and strawberry and broccoli transplants. I think tonight is supposed to be the real first freeze in the city, so I get to try out my pvc/planket contraption for covering the garden. At this juncture, it looks a bit like a covered wagon.
- Get on over to flourish.atx for the @SpringdaleHM pop-up or your holidays might succ! @ Flourish… instagram.com/p/Bcf1H7NF1tH/ 1 week ago
- Beautiful produce @springdalefarm today! Plus, @confituras, @howyoubean, @lostpinesyaupon,… instagram.com/p/BcfDX0bldmu/ 1 week ago
- Perfect cookies for a baby shower! Thank you @polkadotsatx instagram.com/p/BcQHuvhFUuW/ 1 week ago
- Buying all the cheese @antonellischz! @ Antonelli's Cheese Shop instagram.com/p/BcNfYp4FF0p/ 2 weeks ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! Beautiful fresh produce, coffee, jams, hot sauce honey, soaps,… instagram.com/p/BcNCXp2lSZA/ 2 weeks ago