I’ve always thought it would be fun to have a blog. Now we have one, and I’ve got stage fright. I have a raised bed garden that is 4’x16’x12″, and filled with lettuces, cilantro, carrots, all from seed, and strawberry and broccoli transplants. I think tonight is supposed to be the real first freeze in the city, so I get to try out my pvc/planket contraption for covering the garden. At this juncture, it looks a bit like a covered wagon.
- RT @elnaranjoaustin: El Naranjo’s benefit dinner and other Austin restaurants contributing to Mexico earthquake-relief efforts | The Feed h… 21 hours ago
- Playing with food again @springdalefarm. instagram.com/p/BZRKtoVlNgH/ 2 days ago
- Grilled Softshell Crab, Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes, Corn, Radish, Peanuts, Fried Onions, Basil… instagram.com/p/BZNC-mqFNOF/ 3 days ago
- Benefit for Gulf Coast Crabbers @daidue @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/BZM4WSilQPb/ 3 days ago
- Grand Opening Day! twohives #localhoney @ Two Hives Honey instagram.com/p/BZJsF50F3Wv/ 4 days ago