I’ve always thought it would be fun to have a blog. Now we have one, and I’ve got stage fright. I have a raised bed garden that is 4’x16’x12″, and filled with lettuces, cilantro, carrots, all from seed, and strawberry and broccoli transplants. I think tonight is supposed to be the real first freeze in the city, so I get to try out my pvc/planket contraption for covering the garden. At this juncture, it looks a bit like a covered wagon.
- After 10 days, a good rinse and several hours of smoke there will be bacon. instagram.com/p/Bgo33bglJmx/ 1 day ago
- Fun with the Dehydrator this morning preserving the harvest. #growyourown instagram.com/p/BgoHK4wlCnp/ 1 day ago
- Farmstand Day @springdalefarm! @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/Bglj4vTDLtM/ 2 days ago
- Pink contrails this morning. @ Tarrytown, Austin, Texas instagram.com/p/BglcjsnDqok/ 2 days ago
- Steer wrestling, or not. @rodeoaustin #betterlucknexttime instagram.com/p/BgemBEzDar4/ 5 days ago