I’ve always thought it would be fun to have a blog. Now we have one, and I’ve got stage fright. I have a raised bed garden that is 4’x16’x12″, and filled with lettuces, cilantro, carrots, all from seed, and strawberry and broccoli transplants. I think tonight is supposed to be the real first freeze in the city, so I get to try out my pvc/planket contraption for covering the garden. At this juncture, it looks a bit like a covered wagon.
- Off to deliver soap to @Daidue. The first batch using their tallow! instagram.com/p/BTb6KLgjZSb/ 1 day ago
- Rewards for early planting, good weather and bird netting instagram.com/p/BTajV8WFtzm/ 1 day ago
- Oak Hill Heat 2017 app.snap-raise.com/fundraisers/29… 1 day ago
- More junk food at the heart hospital. Next to the salty snacks. @ Austin Heart - Heart Hospital… instagram.com/p/BTUKmdFlLBu/ 4 days ago
- @UmiSushiBar I think I'll just keep making that one! 4 days ago