As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- Congratulations @Confituras and @PogueMahoneTO for being named finalists in the 2015 Good Food Awards! Well deserved! 19 hours ago
- Chaurice, Grits, Greens @daidue. Open for breakfast and lunch!!! @ Dai Due instagram.com/p/ud0I3XP4fV/ 23 hours ago
- RT @DaiDue: We're officially open for breakfast and lunch! Tacos, biscuits and gravy, patty melts, gumbo and more! Come and get it! 1 day ago
- I'm always giddy upon receipt of the email that my @dixondalefarms onion catalog is on its way! 1 day ago
- Oh my goodness, it's finally here and it is beautiful! @hseanbrock instagram.com/p/ubKx4wv4Yh/ 2 days ago