As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- @aneelee Good deal. And I'm always around for questions. I've tried lots of different things with different results! 24 minutes ago
- @aneelee I was pretty heavy handed with the Rabbit Hill Farm Tomato and Pepper Food, and the Microlife Humates. :-) 50 minutes ago
- First peppers of the season!!!! instagram.com/p/nLyC9OP4Sn/ 2 hours ago
- How to tell when your onions are ready to harvest. They just fall over. instagram.com/p/nJf6Mvv4Uh/ 23 hours ago
- Garlic, herb compound butter! instagram.com/p/nJb7alv4fR/ 1 day ago