As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- RT @GreenCornProj: If you are signed up as a volunteer for our dig-in tomorrow 3/9/14, we are canceling due to wet conditions. Please chec… 1 day ago
- @DRGlenngreenRX @UrbGardenersRep @ojoart @springdalefarm Maybe they need to be relocated 2 days ago
- @DRGlenngreenRX @UrbGardenersRep @ojoart @springdalefarm Hmm. Stumped. They aren't easily deterred 2 days ago
- @DRGlenngreenRX @gardens123 @DRGlenngreenRX @UrbGardenersRep @ojoart @springdalefarm Pellet gun? 2 days ago
- @DRGlenngreenRX @gardens123 @UrbGardenersRep @ojoart @springdalefarm Fence or bird netting 2 days ago