As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- RT @sameder: Friends, I could use your help. Please vote for my SXSW workshop: "Fixing Fractured User Exerperiences" panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/37892 2 hours ago
- First Fall bed planted! Potatoes and carrots. #gardening instagram.com/p/sZ_PwiP4Uu/ 1 day ago
- @HarvestandVine Thanks for the RT! Working out the kinks before the #SpringdaleFarmAid fundraiser! Thanks to @CongressAustin 4 the support! 1 day ago
- Chicken Shit Bingo farm style @ Springdale Farm instagram.com/p/sYvxXpP4Tx/ 1 day ago
- I need a plan. instagram.com/p/sXVFXFv4RP/ 2 days ago