As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- RT @ACFood: Our first look at @OlamaieAustin has us hungering for a second taste of the heavenly biscuits and burnt peach sauce. http://t.c… 12 hours ago
- @LocalSavour Thanks for the RT! 12 hours ago
- Springdale FarmAid, is September 28, 2014! Lots of great food and drinks. Come support @springdalefarmaustin brownpapertickets.com/event/846441 12 hours ago
- Squab & Okra Purloo, Carolina Gold Rice, Fermented Peppers, Benton's Bacon @olamaieaustin @ Olamaie instagram.com/p/sLlyIGv4cy/ 1 day ago
- Salad of White Button Mushrooms, Country Ham Vinaigrette, Tarragon, Catsup @olamaieaustin @ Olamaie instagram.com/p/sLjiRfP4ZS/ 1 day ago