As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- Potatoes are coming up! instagram.com/p/tIbW7Tv4fF/ 10 hours ago
- RT @confituras: stopped @thaifresh to pick up a class gift certificate donation to the @springdalefarm farm aid next week - this place is a… 1 day ago
- RT @TexasFarmBureau: It's not nice to fool Mother Nature, organic grower says in use of GMOs. #FoodD 1 day ago
- What's wrong with giving Americans the right to know if there is GMO when we have the technology. Glenn Foore @springdalefarm #FoodD 1 day ago
- Dr. Baltensberger thinks GMO labeling implies there is something wrong with GMO in our food. #FoodD 1 day ago