As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- Nearly ripe. From my Dwarf Peach tree. There are about 10 smallish peaches instagram.com/p/ZnVnk6P4Vw/ 16 hours ago
- RT @lisaiscooking: "Do we believe in transparent farming practices, humane treatment of animals, & providing producers w/ living wage?" htt… 1 day ago
- @aneelee @BoggyCreekFarm She'll be there for a while 4 days ago
- Deborah Madison book signing @boggycreekfarm @ Boggy Creek Farms instagram.com/p/ZdIU7dP4Qq/ 4 days ago
- Perfect night @Springdalefarm. edeneastaustin made delicious food and I can't wait to come back! @… instagram.com/p/Zb31iMv4W8/ 5 days ago