As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- RT @fieldandfeast: FEEDING AUSTIN, ONE GARDEN AT A TIME - the Green Corn Project. Today 955a CT @KUTX & 101p @KUT tiny.cc/gxjvnx ht… 1 day ago
- @DaiDue opening for lunch starting Wednesday 10/22! Game changer! 1 day ago
- I want all the vintage cast iron @metieraustin @ Métier Cook's Supply instagram.com/p/uTOWadP4Tr/ 1 day ago
- Pumpkin Butter! @Confituras @ Republic Square instagram.com/p/uS_-ZCv4Ue/ 1 day ago
- New and improved Wineyard cafejosie is open for Al fresco dining! Gorgeous space @ Cafe Josie instagram.com/p/uRUoGEv4R7/ 2 days ago