As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- RT @springdalefarm: Wed market: tomatoes, okra, peppers, beets, herbs, squash, beets, figs, eggs, sweet potato greens fb.me/6ym7tHNxG 1 day ago
- RT @GreenCornProj: Seeds to Starts Workshop Part 1 is this Saturday, 7/26/ 14 Register here: greencornproject.org/sts 1 day ago
- Watermelon twins! instagram.com/p/qy3G69v4c9/ 1 day ago
- These gorgeous @springdalefarm Paper Lantern Peppers are going into the smoker for smokey hot sauce instagram.com/p/qrjDIeP4ZI/ 4 days ago
- Caribe Snapper with Austin Josie Ginger Tamarind Grill Sauce @ Cafe Josie instagram.com/p/qpXp6EP4Ts/ 5 days ago