As of September 1, 2010, Austin will have a brilliant source for locally made small batch jams, jellies, marmalades, pickles and other delicious preserved goods, using local in-season produce and made with lots of love. Stephanie has been making these wonderful preserved goods and sharing them her friends for a while now. I’ve been the beneficiary of her Ruby Red Grapefruit and Vanilla Jam, as well as the most amazing Pickled Blues (blueberries). Stephanie will be selling her wares at the Barton Creek Farmer’s Market beginning next week, and I predict she will sell out every week. Read all about this new venture on her blog The Cosmic Cowgirl, and look for her new website, http://www.confituras.net, coming soon.
- RT @TreyFoshee: Anyone have thoughts on who makes the best masa in #Austin? @foreigndomestic instagram.com/p/rC88oXt61X/ 16 hours ago
- Nice! RT @Tipsytexan Nice! RT@tipsytexas The new Texas Monthly is out, and the Cocktail of the Month goes to…... fb.me/1aHAezGbs 16 hours ago
- Thanks again @thehightoweratx for the delicious food and drinks! 16 hours ago
- RT @SlowFoodUSA: Biodiversity in our soil is critical! “The Hidden World Under Our Feet” nytimes.com/2013/05/12/opi… via @NYtimes HT @SlowFoodHQ 20 hours ago
- @thehightoweratx @atxfoodblogs Lucky me! 23 hours ago