Every year, I plant lots and lots of onions. Every year, some, usually the 1015′s bolt, or go to seed. First they form a flower bulb, then it grows up a hard stalk in the middle. I don’t usually let it get far, I just pull them up and eat them. They are still good.
- Nearly ripe. From my Dwarf Peach tree. There are about 10 smallish peaches instagram.com/p/ZnVnk6P4Vw/ 9 hours ago
- RT @lisaiscooking: "Do we believe in transparent farming practices, humane treatment of animals, & providing producers w/ living wage?" htt… 1 day ago
- @aneelee @BoggyCreekFarm She'll be there for a while 4 days ago
- Deborah Madison book signing @boggycreekfarm @ Boggy Creek Farms instagram.com/p/ZdIU7dP4Qq/ 4 days ago
- Perfect night @Springdalefarm. edeneastaustin made delicious food and I can't wait to come back! @… instagram.com/p/Zb31iMv4W8/ 4 days ago